April 22, 2010

Strong Women and Ramblings

It's amazing you know, this is my first time doing IComLeavWe and I have to say I have never met so many brave and strong women!  And how so many have not only been through IF but also have struggled with other things going on in their lives at the same time.  I am really going to enjoy this I think, just getting to know others and also finding similar people to what you have been through but giving you things to think about, making you realise things aren't that bad in your life atm and also giving you the chance to support them through what you have been through.  But it was very nice to meet the ones I did and more tomorrow.

Well I was dragged out for another walk this morning.  M is loving he can just grab your fingers and off he goes, but I swear my fingers turn blue sometimes with him hanging on so tight.  Last night hubby took him for walks down the hallway then let go and got him to try and walk to him....welllllllllllll anyone would think we have just taken his toys off him, he just lets out the most high pitched sqweel with a pretend cry but with no tears (of course) and thank goodness we don't have neighbours because I swear it sounds like we are beating him.  Tonight I needed to trim his hair (for the first time) as his curls on the side of his head were begining to head south.  Well if you have tried to cut the head of a 16m corrected toddler let me tell you you hope to god you don't miss and cut a mass chunk out from somewhere. 
So I put him in his bath and he lovvvvvvvveeeeeeeessssssss his bath.  I let him play for a while then thought I would sneak the comb in first followed by the sissors, mind you he hates his hair being brushed.  I combed he pushed it away, I started singing he was ok and then would do a quick snip....phew first snip done and no blood.  Tried again he pushed away the comb, tried again ....nope so now I have resorted to making animal noises from pigs to cows to chickens and managed to get some more cut.  this went on for about 20 mins so everytime he thought it was over I snuck the scissors in so can't promise its even but its passable and if hubby says he needs a haircut again he can give it ago!!

Not so good one the weightloss front this week, infact lost nothing which is a kick in the gutts.  I mean you try so hard and not a thing.  Don't get me wrong I am very happy with the loss Weightloss post but you don't want to have a week where none of that fat leaves the body lol.  Hubby once said maybe I should of shaved my legs and bits and maybe I might have lost some more .... maybe I should of done it on this occation, although getting off my arse would of been better but the first option is less strenuous.  See I hate exercise, infact I don't know if it's the exercise so much I just hate sweating .

I think I would be a great spokes person for exercise equipment!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're enjoying your first ICLW! It's my favorite time of the month and you really do get out of it what you put in. I have enjoyed taking a stroll through your blog! Wishing you all the best with the weightloss and congratulations on the little guy!

Enjoy the rest of the week!
christina
iclw

April 23, 2010 3:15 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home