April 18, 2010

Think I'm Boring!

I think I need to get out and find some mummy bloggers or even just life in general ones.  It's amazing that when you have struggled with IF for so long, then you suddenly have a child how quiet your blog can become. Don't get me wrong I do understand why as I too was once like that, but it makes you think whether your wasting your time doing this and maybe I should just go back to writing it all in a journal.  I do visit others blogs and comment but I guess I must be one boring blogger lol.  But I do thank the 3 or 4 people that do comment...you make me feel wanted lol.

I'm not one of those people that have the talent of opening my mouth and I have everyone laughing....I wish!!  But I am looking for funny women's Blogs, whether it's about life, kids anything as I love a good laugh.  So if you know of any pls pls let me know.  I need to escape reality sometimes and a blog that puts a smile on your face or you can relate to makes all the difference when your having an average day.

It's funny before I went MIA could just jump on here and just blog away, infact as sad as it sounds I actually use to lie in bed and think about what I wanted to write.  I almost wanted to get out of bed right there and then and go write but I knew hubby would of been a little unhappy with that not to mention I was working back then so going to do a 10 hr day with little sleep wouldn't of agreed with me lol.  Maybe I'm just too tired these days, I mean running after a toddler is exhusting, plus trying and I mean trying hee hee to clean the house and OMG don't get me started on choosing what I want for dinner cause that's a headache in itself lol.

Anyway won't waffle on anymore I really don't want to scare the readers I do have away LMAO.  Again if you can tell me of any good blogs or sites to find blogs besides stirrup queens I would be so appriciative!

4 Comments:

Blogger S.I.F. said...

These are two of my go-to's when I just want a giggle:

http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/

http://www.smilelaughordie.com/

Enjoy! :)

April 18, 2010 4:59 pm  
Blogger Lollipop Goldstein said...

I've found BlogHer to be a great space. If I find a post I like, the person's blog is usually either in their profile or at the bottom of the post.

April 19, 2010 6:59 am  
Blogger tomi said...

My blog has become quite quiet as well and you can tell when I have free time is the spurts of entry ;)

blogher is generally good, or sometimes I just click on the blogroll of some of my favourite blogs.

April 20, 2010 4:16 pm  
Blogger Wishing 4 One said...

i too think of things to post when i lay in bed, so we're both losers, LOL! i have some really good blogs that I think will make you laugh, send me an email and I will send them to you. address on my blog in profile. oh if i am lucky enough to deliver my twins this fall, i wil continue my blog, even if everyone leaves me, LOL! appy iclw

April 22, 2010 12:39 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home