March 31, 2010

Ewwwwwwww

Do you ever have days where you feel like the top of your head is about to blow off??
And you just find the smallest things getting to you, to the point you can also end up in tears?  See the problem is, is that I am not a cleaner
....I mean I clean but I am not the type of person where my house is spotless.  I don't walk around cleaning all day everyday, it's not me and never has been, but I am really struggling with our new puppy constantly peeing on the floor.  I know they do it and I know they grow out of it but it grosses me out.  Even though I mop it afterwards the thought of walking through that area again even though it's clean just makes me ill, not to mention when you have a crawling toddler that's the last thing you want him crawling through.

Well last night hubby was putting M to sleep in our room, so the dog was with me and asleep on the rug on the floor.  I walked into the kitchen, opened the dishwasher door, put a plate in, turned around and there the dog had crapped on the floor in that split second I had my back turned.  I was still realing from cleaning up the pee 30 mins before that.  If my head could of exploded it would have, it was like someone had put my head in a vice.  For most people that know me I struggle cleaning up any animal crap or any type of spew....yes funny coming from a mother of a toddler but honestly I turn green and start dry reaching, so with hubby putting M to sleep guess who had to clean it up!!  I think by the time I cleaned it I was nano seconds away from bringing up dinner and needless to say that ruined my craving of having chocolate chip icecream for dessert !!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shauna said...

So... what you're saying is that I need to get a dog to shit on the floor and I will lose my appetite?

Might actually be worth it. :)

Seriously though, sounds kinda like the little bugger has got some issues. Hope you get it worked out soon. I'd hate for your head to explode.

March 31, 2010 11:50 pm  
Blogger S.I.F. said...

This is why I'm not a pet person - I so do NOT have patience for pet pee and poop on the floor! I can change diapers all day long, but dog doo freaks me out!

April 01, 2010 2:51 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home