March 24, 2010

I should really think more into things!

So who's idea was it to agree on getting a puppy.... as cute as they are I think maybe a one yr old is the way to go.  Just today he has pee'd on the floor 9 times including in 3 different rooms with carpet and all after I have bought him inside from just peeing, he has tried to hump my son while he was crawling 3 times, poo'ed once and I have lost count of how many times he has tried to peirce my toes and and ankles.  This morning he had gotten into the dirty clothes and was dragging my undies around.  At least with a toddler he has a nappy on and is yet to bite my ankles.
Yep, yep I know they grow out of it but I am just sick of cleaning pee up off my floor boards before my son comes crawling through.  My hubby has the patients but I am afraid I am one of those people that I think it gets less every year or maybe that comes with working in retail for 20 yrs and 10 of them in Management and mostly of over 25 females.

So hubby has promised to spend most of the weekend with him and start the training.  See my hubby is the GM of The pet loo Australia  so the toilet training starts this weekend!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Circus Princess said...

Here's a little tip that helped when we were house breaking our puppy. Keep him on a leash tied to you in the house. Whenever he looks like he's gonna pee, whisk him outside and let him go. It's also a great way to make you his leader.
At night, if you're not crate training, have him tied to the bed. That way when he needs to go, you'll hear him.
Worked wonders with ours.
That, and whenever my hubby was home, he'd go out in the yard and pee with the dog. Magic I tell you :)

March 24, 2010 10:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol way to funny!
I love that my dog is a outside dog! ha ha ha
Hugs
xxx

March 30, 2010 7:23 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home