March 09, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

I want to thank Trying to Bake a Cookie for nominating me for a Beautiful Blogger award.  It means alot because I have been missing in action for awhile.




Here are my instructions:


Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
* Copy the award and place it in your blog
* Link the person who nominated you for this award.
* Tell us 7 interesting things about you
* Nominate 7 bloggers
* Post the links to the 7 bloggers you nominate.

Interesting things about me:

 1) I met my Hubby on yahoo chat.
2) When I stand I stand with both my feet leaning towards the outside.
3) When I walk I point my toes up and alot of my shoes have been reshaped because of this lol.
4) When I was a kid I use to dress up with my friends like the band KISS, including makeup and play the tennis racket as if it was a guitar.
5) I wanted to be a Childcare Teacher
6) I love Subaru WRX's (its the rev head coming out in me)
7) Don't read books...if the first page doesn't grab me that's it, it's all over.  Thus you could say I have just given up lol.

I would like to nominate the following bloggers and if you have had it before I appologies in advance ;-)

1) Adding Peas to Our Pod... as I admire anyone that is on bedrest....being there myself.
2) LifeCanBeAShit ... She has been a wealth of support for me over many many years and I love her to death.
3)Things get IF'fy she has also been a support network to me over a long time.
4) Last Chance IVF Because this woman goes beyond what most of us do.
5) Bottoms Off And On The Table I love this Blog, she thinks the way I use to whilst TTCing but funny enough the feelings still don't go away after you have a child.
6) Crazy lady ramblings A fellow Aussie and also a woman that has endured alot of crap going through IVF.
7) Trouble Down Under Another IVF'er whome also has had to deal with the rollercoaster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home