February 01, 2010

Pictures of our little boy



Well this is my little man. Thought I would include a few pictures and then tell you a little of out travel from the last post of when he was born.


  • Click on Pictures of our little boy to be taken to another blog that is password protected.

So they were his pictures from Birth to the day we took him home. It was all surreal to have him home and to be in total control of looking after him.....finally we were his parents fulltime with no one looking over our shoulders.


Ok where is the manual!!!




Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Brenda said...

I love all the pics Sharon but I really LOVE the pic of you and Maxx when you get to hold him for the first time. Its a beautiful pic and a really nice photo of you. :)

Great to have you back in blog land.

I know you already know how I feel but once again I am so happy for both you and Nath.

HUgs
xxx

February 01, 2010 12:52 am  
Anonymous Shelly said...

Incredible! How far He's and ya'll have come is just incredible. I'm so glad that you're blogging again.
And Thanks so much for trusting me with your password. It ment a lot.

February 04, 2010 4:46 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home