April 14, 2008

6 Weeks


 




We’re 6 weeks today and only 5 more days till our scan.  Yes we have had another scare 2 days after our last one so off for more bloods and Beta came back at 11000.  So in 2 days it had gone from 4906 to 11000 and everyone was happy, well nearly everyone…….. to see brown stuff still coming out of you freaks me out everytime and we have been told as long as we are on the pessaries its probably going to keep happening.  Apparently I can come off the pessaries at 10 weeks but 12 weeks sounds better to me.  Its just doing my head in and I thought the 2ww was bad enough.


 


I have been getting heaps of stretching pains at night and am still a little scared to go to the loo, but I guess I am going to have to get to a point where I have to try and trust in my body.  In saying that though I know until we get past our 2nd trimester I won’t be able to relax, I mean how can I knowing what happened last time, 14w 5d and my waters went pop.  My FS seems to think that part of it maybe could have been cause by a UTI so I already have myself on Cranberry juice and will try and manage one glass a day as bitter as it is and when I see my FS on Friday I am going to ask her if there is anything else I can take to prevent it.


 


So our little one I know you have snuggled deep because I have had the pains and blood tests to prove it.  This has been a different pregnancy to you Angel sister Chloe, less peeing, more stretching and more gunk coming out of me.  Your dad thinks there are 2 of you but mummy thinks its just one strong one who we are hoping we get to see in 7 ½ months time.


 


Thankyou so much for all your messages and support over the past couple of weeks and all the lurkers welcome.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Glenda said...

Ahhhhh 6 weeks already! Don't worry - there are plenty of us biting our nails along with you love! xxxx

April 15, 2008 9:40 am  
Anonymous Ahuva Batya said...

I am keeping good thoughts with you as well!

April 15, 2008 10:38 am  
Anonymous Brenda said...

Brown stuff is all good!!!! Remember I spotted and had bleeding for over a month and my high risk Ob didn't care at all.
Even when I had my HUGE bleed he just shrugged and said ' so?? More bleed than dont.' lol

My Ob had me on one pess for my whole pg. I stopped all but the one at 12 weeks. Maybe talk to your Dr about staying on one a day for the pg. Also my Ob takes a swab every 2 or 3 weeks. I think this is because infection is a major cause of pre term labor. I never had a infection with Zak but its just something my Ob does. Probably because he deals with high risk. Maybe your Dr can swab you and that way if there is any sign of infection they can get right on to it.

Heres to a VERY boring 7.5 months!

Hugs
xxx

April 15, 2008 9:22 pm  
Anonymous Memory said...

Thinking of you today Shazz...

(((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

April 18, 2008 5:25 pm  
Anonymous Tash said...

Good Luck today Sweetie, will be thining of you both all day :) xx

April 18, 2008 8:17 pm  
Anonymous cherrie said...

hi shaz we havent heard anything about your scan so im sure we are all praying you are celebrating your bub or bubs lol we are all in suspense sticky baby glue wishes love chezz

April 20, 2008 12:25 am  
Anonymous Lut C. said...

Don't you want to fast forward and savour the moment at the same time?!

April 20, 2008 6:04 pm  
Anonymous THT Dam Witch said...

Sorry it took so long to comment didnt see your lil moving blog lol.Anyways i am so happy for you.Now stay still no more moving around so I can stay updated.

April 22, 2008 5:55 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home