January 28, 2008

Another Anniversary

407469452.jpg



Another sad anniversary has arrived.  It was 2 yrs today that my waters broke and our world came crashing down.     After 12 weeks you tend to think thank goodness I made it, but you know what….. never let your guard down and unfortunately once you have had a loss how the hell can you ever enjoy your pregnancy again. 

I will never forget the day I felt my waters pop and being 14w 5d your not suppose to feel them.  We are so lucky we got to spend nearly 2 weeks with her before I was induced, but I didn’t want to let her go knowing right up until I had her she was still alive.Still to this day I sleep with her little bed she was presented to us in next to my bed, it also has her little hat on the bed.  I can’t let go of her and you know what I never will, how can I she is my daughter and my first born.  We tried 3 ½ yrs to have her and the money for IVF doesn’t even come into it because how can you put a price on a life.  But 6 yrs now and we are still hoping and praying for our miracle.Its amazing how you can miss something you never really got to know, how you can miss a pregnancy, miss being called something you never got to hear….mummy.  But most of all I just miss my daughter Chloe Jade.   

On Tuesday we have our first appointment with our new IVF Dr and I so can’t wait, its almost making me feel those feelings that I felt when we were having our very first appointment 4 yrs ago.  Holy crap 4 friggin years ago, boy doesn’t time fly when your not having fun.  Four years of pills, injections, inserting things, things being inserted, blood tests, timing, crying, screaming, yelling and to a certain point……. Being over it.  So heres hoping she changes a lot of things and gives us just that little glimmer of hope that both DH & I need.  I mean how can we fall pg and it be cruel enough that it never happens again. 

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Jackie C said...

I am so sorry that you have an anniversary like this one, I hope that you get only good things from your new IVF DR.

January 28, 2008 7:18 am  
Anonymous Tash said...

Goodluck on tuesday, u both will be in my thoughts.
Shazz also, the reason i added u to facebook or tried was cos i have followed ur journey for a long time now and having known nathan for 8 years, i thought it would be nice if i added u, sorry..

January 28, 2008 7:28 am  
Anonymous Sunny said...

You will never forget your little one for sure.

Here's to a wonderful appointment! Fingers crossed! I am glad to see you around.

January 28, 2008 9:28 am  
Anonymous Brenda said...

Good luck on tues.
Huge hugs to you both and Chloe!

Hugs
xxx

January 29, 2008 3:21 am  
Anonymous Lut C. said...

Such a loss can only leave a gaping hole inside.

January 31, 2008 8:14 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home