November 07, 2007

Scared

Ok I am scared shitless there is no other word for it and at least I am being honest huh??  All the pains, twangs, twings everything is starting to make its move, it’s sitting there waiting for me to relax a little and then at the right moment it makes its move.  Well you know what enough, just once I want to make it to my blood test day a second time without you showing your ugly head.  

Chloe I know this was the same time I conceived you infact by 2 days and this was your time but would you think about sharing it?  Infact it would been an even more of a special time for all of us, but know you have never and never will be forgotten.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Elaine said...

Shaz I so have everything crossed for you... Please please let this be it ((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))

November 07, 2007 7:22 am  
Anonymous maryellenandsteve said...

I too have everything crossed for you!

November 07, 2007 4:52 pm  
Anonymous Tash said...

Shazz, no matter how many times i read yuor blog, i always end up with tears in my eyes, i always walk away a blubbering mess.
You are such an inpsiration to me, you really are.
Please E1 and E2 snuggle into mummys tummy, make yourself nice and warm and comfy for the next 8 months or so..
Mumm and Daddy have waited so long for you to come around, please let this be your time..
Thinking of you Shazz xoxo

November 08, 2007 8:07 am  
Anonymous Memory said...

Shaz
How are you going? Please E! and E2 stay in there where its warm and safe...

(((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))

November 08, 2007 8:56 pm  
Anonymous Anita said...

I am hopeful for you Shaz. You are always in my thoughts.

Take care and sit tight E1 & E2 at least for the next 9 months...

November 08, 2007 9:01 pm  
Anonymous Imogen said...

Thinking of you Shaz :D

November 08, 2007 10:51 pm  
Anonymous Brenda said...

Now we all know that af pains mean NOTHING!
I still have EVERYTHING crossed.
To tell the truth, I think you are!

Hugs
xxx

November 10, 2007 11:52 am  
Anonymous Tash said...

I agree with you Brenda, i so think she's pregnant :)

November 10, 2007 7:34 pm  
Anonymous Elaine said...

Hoping and hoping you have a big positive for you bt today :)

Hugs xoxoxoxo

November 12, 2007 9:37 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home