September 26, 2007

A Special Friend




You know I have a great friend.  We have never met, never chatted on the phone but we both are from an online group and I love her to death.  She has been with me the whole way through the loss of Chloe and afterwards.  She always emails me if I am quiet to see how I am even if she is not 100% herself.  See this good friend also lost a baby but he was almost full term which I could never imagine and hope I never have to go through. 

In the mail today was a large envelop and inside was a letter and a picture of a little girl Angel with a poem on it.  This person sent it to us because that’s how she pictured how our baby girl would look like and I thank her from the bottom of our hearts as I know some people feel that I should of moved on by now and she understands completely.   

I have had many friends through my ttcing times and IVF times, some show you support to begin with, they say hi every once and a while and think its ok, but B you have been there from day one and are still kicking my arse and I love ya for it.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Marcie said...

We love you too.

September 26, 2007 5:50 pm  
Anonymous Anita said...

I just wanted to say that I am always thinking about you and hope that one day soon your prayers are answered.....DjnAnita

September 26, 2007 6:54 pm  
Anonymous Brenda said...

You are so very welcome.
You know, life will go on..... but that does not mean you should for one second forget Chloe, feel you cant talk about her (god I talk about Zak 100 times a day lol), enjoy looking at the little things you got to keep of hers (I hope you know what I mean about enjoying looking at them. I love to go through Zak's stuff. Its sad but it also reminds me of him, being pregnant and so on). And anyone who thinks you should 'move on' and make you feel like Chloe is in the past and thats where all her memories should stay needs a good slapping from the 'slapping man'.
And like I always say, even if you and N never have another bub be proud to say you are both a Mum and Dad and you had a beautiful daughter who was so wanted, loved and missed.

Hugs
xxx

September 26, 2007 10:35 pm  
Anonymous soralis said...

Thank goodness for those special friends that keep us going!

September 27, 2007 12:17 am  
Anonymous Patience said...

It's truly those people that make everything much more bearable... x

September 27, 2007 5:44 am  
Anonymous Lut C. said...

Your friend sounds like one in a million.

September 30, 2007 3:06 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home