August 13, 2007

It Found Me


Flu 



It’s the last month of winter and I thought I had escaped it……….but it found me.  Sore throat, headache, stuffy none, stuffed sinus need I say more. 

  This year has been the worst ever for the flu, nearly every second person has got it or had it, a 5 yr old died this week of Influenza A then a day later a man of 3 children in his 30’s also passed away.  I thought because I had already had a cold 3 times during summer that I would of escaped it but no. 

See I had my toncils out when I was 21 because I have had toncilitise since I was a baby, but ever since they have come out I have had it worse than ever, so if anyone has a spare set I would very much appreciate them.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Jules said...

Get Well soon Shazz.

I've had the dreaded thing twice.

August 13, 2007 5:24 am  
Anonymous Lut C. said...

Must be a bit scary after reading those news report. Get well soon!

August 13, 2007 6:58 am  
Anonymous Lis said...

Am so sorry you are sick again :(
Rest up and look after yourself xxx

August 13, 2007 7:21 am  
Anonymous My Reality said...

I hope it leaves quickly. The flu is awful.

August 13, 2007 8:48 am  
Anonymous Cindy said...

Hope you feel better soon and you are all healthy again ready for Spring.

August 13, 2007 7:39 pm  
Anonymous SaraS-P said...

Ugh... feel better.

August 14, 2007 10:47 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home