July 23, 2007

23rd July Would be Your First Birthday.

Angel

Happy Birthday Angel
As we wake up in the morning
And you're not here to see,
We grasp for some reality...
That our dreams will never be.
We'll bake a cake and buy balloons,
We'll burn a candle too.
We'll play your music and look at pictures,
And shed some tears for you.
We'll imagine what this day would bring,
If only you weren't gone.
You'd run and laugh and jump about,
We'd sing the birthday song.
You should be here today,
Excited as can be...
Sifting through toys and wrap,
Bursting forth with glee....
But God had other plans for you,
These plans we'll never know.
Today the candle burns,
With no tiny lips to blow.
So on this day my precious daughter,
Your birthday number one.....
You're in our thoughts and in our hearts
...as we send to you our love.

 

~Chloe~ this should be your 1st Birthday, but yes there were other plans for you, it's something we can never get use to. We hope you have a great day and know we are thinking of you all ways.

You never said you were leaving
You never said goodbye
You were gone before I knew it,
And only God knew why.
A million times I needed you,
A million times I cried.
If love alone could have saved you,
You never would have died.
In life I loved you dearly
In death I love you still
In my heart you hold a place,
That nobody could ever fill.
It broke my heart to lose you,
But you didn't go alone
For part of me went with you,
The day God took you home
-Unknown 


We love you Baby Girl forever in our hearts.
Lots of Love
Mummy & Daddy
(Shazz & Nathan)
xx

Labels:

13 Comments:

Anonymous Lut C. said...

Your love and your loss is real every day, but on some days it might just feel a little realer than on others. I wish things could have been different.

July 23, 2007 4:02 pm  
Anonymous Brenda said...

Hugs to you both.
xxx

July 23, 2007 7:26 pm  
Anonymous Memory said...

Shazz, I didn't realise our girls had their angel days so close together. My thoughts are with you today as you think about what might/should have been. Hugs and kisses to you N and precious little ~Chloe~...

http://memorieslastforever.wordpress.com

July 23, 2007 7:31 pm  
Anonymous Patience said...

Love to yo both and thinking of Chloe on her special day... xxxx

July 23, 2007 8:37 pm  
Anonymous griefrollercoaster said...

Tears stroll down my cheeks for you both. What a beautiful post. Happy 1st Birthday Chloe. My heart aches for you. Hugs.

July 23, 2007 8:58 pm  
Anonymous Lis said...

Wishing Chloe was here for this special day, sending lots of love to you and Nath.
xx

July 23, 2007 11:20 pm  
Anonymous Ali said...

Hi
Your story sound very similar to mine. You live accross the bay from me, we live on the Bellarine Peninsula, I also lost a IVF baby 6 weeks ago @ 19weeks 6days on 12th June. This was my first attempt at IVF.
Hope you can get through your difficult day with all the hopes and dreams of what is in the future.
Lots of Hugs Ali

July 24, 2007 1:12 am  
Anonymous sarasp said...

A very beautiful tribute.

July 24, 2007 9:59 am  
Anonymous Marcie said...

Hugs and kisses Shazz and Nathan. Beautiful people who deserve to have their beautiful girl.

July 24, 2007 2:42 pm  
Anonymous Anita said...

Happy 1st birthday Chloe. You are so loved! Hugs to you Shazz and your DH.

DjnAnita - EB

July 24, 2007 6:02 pm  
Anonymous meg said...

This made me cry--what a beautiful tribute. I miss my girls every day and I know how much this aches. Birthdays and due dates are really, really hard. I'm thinking of you, your husband and your precious little Chloe.

July 24, 2007 6:18 pm  
Anonymous elizabeth said...

Happy birthday, Chloe. Shazz, I'm so sorry you didn't get to spend it with her. Thinking of you.

July 24, 2007 10:43 pm  
Anonymous Imogen said...

Happy heavenly birthday Chloe xo

July 26, 2007 5:40 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home