June 14, 2007

Just Bits



Thankyou for all those that replied to my last post.  I am feeling better but just having more moments than normal.  The only thing I can work it out to be is

A)    I am ready to cycle

B)     It would be me Angel Girls 1st Birthday next month. 

I have started at the new store and so far I am loving it, the staff are so friendly and I have more of them than the last store which is making my life easier.  Getting home to see the news at night is fantastic.We have only 10 days till the auction and I am really starting to get nervous.  I was sitting in the back room the other night and it occurred to me that this may not be my home in a few months.  We have been through a bit here, including my pg, then the loss of it, we got married and it was our first home.   But hey things can only get better…….. well can’t it……..well………LOL.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Mary Ellen said...

I hope that things start getting better for you Shazz. Hugs honey.

June 14, 2007 9:34 am  
Anonymous Brenda said...

YES things can only get better!
I mean your in the same situation as us. I sure as hell don't think they can get worse.

Huge hugs
xxx

June 15, 2007 1:53 am  
Anonymous Patience said...

Babe, you deserve only the best life has to offer - it has to be your turn now, k?? I'll put vibes out to the universe that your house sells for wayyyy more than you are asking for!! AND that your next cycle is smooth sailing and ends in a bfp! xxx

June 15, 2007 2:53 am  
Anonymous Lis said...

I'm going for a combination of A & B.....

I'm finally back online! Hope you are feeling a little better. Glad the new store is going well. Good luck for your auction! make sure you let me know how it goes!

June 15, 2007 5:51 am  
Anonymous Marcie said...

The ony way is up sweetie - thinking of you

June 17, 2007 5:47 pm  
Anonymous Nicole said...

Hope your new store continues to work well for you.

June 19, 2007 8:45 pm  
Anonymous Cindy said...

Pleased you are enjoying the new store. All the best with the auction. It is sad leaving but it is also nice having a fresh start. It may be what you need mentally for this cycle to work? Good luck with everything.

June 21, 2007 1:13 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home