June 06, 2007

Struggling

I honestly thought I was doing ok, enjoying my break from ttcing, eating, drinking etc .............BUT...........tonight hubby got home and told me he saw the lady across the road getting out of her car and she was heavily pg. We don't even talk to them let alone knowing she was pg but for some dam reason it has gutted me. All of a sudden I was just so dam depressed and have been teary all night. I just keep thinking why don't I deserve a baby, what have I done so dam wrong??? I use to think that I was being punished for taking my hubby away from his first marriage, from his children and even though his marriage was over I always felt like I was being punished, that it was my fault, yet these people across the road are in exactly the same boat as us, he too is divorced and has 2 children and now she is pregnant, sooooooooo.......Am I too selfish, am I too bitchy, am I not good enough, won't I make a good mother, just tell me so I can deal with this better. To go through 3 yrs of IVF, needles apon needles, pills, creams, inserting things, blood tests, 8 transfers, one early miscarriage, one loss of a daughter at 16w............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe I haven't been through enough yet???

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Mary Ellen said...

I am so sorry Shazz. You have been through so much. I hope that your time comes soon.

June 06, 2007 11:56 am  
Anonymous Sunny said...

You have been through enough for sure. You deserve a little one in your arms. HUGS!

June 06, 2007 8:51 pm  
Anonymous April said...

I'm sorry you're feeling this way. I can totally relate to wondering what we did to deserve this thorn in the side. ((((HUGS)))))

June 06, 2007 10:25 pm  
Anonymous griefrollercoaster said...

It is only nature to question so many things but I am sure your time will come soon. People keep saying to me that we are only dished out what we can handle, I say well enough already I just want to be happy and cruise along in life like most people do. Keep your chin up and don't lose hope.

June 07, 2007 1:49 am  
Anonymous Marcelle said...

You like all of us that go through this crap have totally been through enough and deserve everything - especially a baby to hold in your arms.

June 07, 2007 6:03 am  
Anonymous meg said...

Shazz, I wish there was an answer for what we all could do to make it better. I wish someone would just tell me too, and then I could try and fix it! You have certainly had more than your share of the misery. And why do we have to have a share of it, when others get it so easily? I don't know the answer to that, but I sure am sick of it!

June 07, 2007 7:44 pm  
Anonymous Nicole said...

I wish that things were that fair and logical that deserving something was part of it, but we know that's not the case. You have been through enough for sure and I wish the universe would pay attention to that.

June 08, 2007 1:08 pm  
Anonymous Patience said...

Oh honey, it just hurts. So much.

Hugs x

June 13, 2007 6:58 am  
Anonymous Brenda said...

Nothing like another little slap in the face hey??
I just think life is a shit sometimes! I really believe there are no real reasons for all of this.
If one more person says 'everything happens for a reason' I'm going to take out the knife sharpener and ram it way up high in their bum!
There is no reason this all happened. It just did. Its not fair, its not right, but its not your fault.

Hugs
xxx

June 15, 2007 1:52 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home