June 01, 2007

Another Start..... its a good one.

                                                                                      Floral




The house viewing is going well, we have had one offer which wasn’t enough but apparently their going to try again.  I can’t believe its only 3 weeks away till the auction.  I got some good news on Monday.  I have been transferred to another store with work and after 3 yrs of being there I can say I am quiet happy!!  I have currently been a Manager in this store for over 3yrs which is the longest time out of the all the 5 stores I have worked in.  My travelling time now goes from nearly one hour one way to 15 minutes.  I received a nice little pay rise to go with it and knowing that this will be the last store I will ever work in before I quit is the best feeling.  Now just settling in, getting to know my 30 plus staff not to mention the other 100 plus staff that work for the other managers.   I was becoming so stale and board.IVF is getting closer I can feel it and as much as I haven’t been thinking about it for 6 months I am feeling the slight niggling.  I can feel good things are happening for us right now which makes me feel that maybe we are ready to go soon, but as usual with us I learn never to get to excited about things going our way as the bitch slapping elf must be somewhere hiding!!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous meg said...

Hi Shazz! Glad that the house thing is going well. The new job thing sounds great (just the better commute time is amazing). I hope that bitch slapping elf is nowhere to be found (I hate him too!) Hope that the time for the IVF comes soon.

June 01, 2007 9:24 am  
Anonymous Mary Ellen said...

I am glad that all is well. I hope that the bitch slapping elf stays far away. xx

June 01, 2007 10:54 am  
Anonymous Patience said...

Yay Shazz, congrats! It's nice to have some good news for a change.... x x x

June 01, 2007 6:21 pm  
Anonymous Brenda said...

Im so happy for you both that everything is falling into place. Im also feeling that nagging feeling and want to do another cycle soon. I have worked out i can get 3 stim cycles in before the end of the year!!! roflol

Hope the next offer on the house is what you want.

Hugs
xxx

June 01, 2007 8:15 pm  
Anonymous Nicole said...

So nice to hear good things. I've got that damn elf chained in my basement to keep him out of your way.

June 03, 2007 9:57 am  
Anonymous Lut C. said...

Commuting can be such a bore, good to hear you'll have less of it. :-)
Nice to hear you're feeling things are moving in the right direction.

June 03, 2007 12:38 pm  
Anonymous griefrollercoaster said...

I love the bitch slapping elf comment, I may borrow that sometime. I know how you feel when you think things are going great, you seem to get kicked in the butt. But everything sounds like it is moving in the right direction for you now and well done on the new location. I hope your house sells and you get a super price too. Thinking of you.

June 07, 2007 1:44 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home