May 14, 2007

Happy Mothers Day


Mothers Day




Today should be my first Mothers Day with my Daughter but not to be, for some reason we are not meant to be together on this earth.  I know it’s a hard day for a lot of mummy’s with Angels but know they are with you always and are holding you tight today.  My DH gave be some roses and a beautiful card from her, he also made me breakfast and even asked if I wanted to read the paper before him this morning lol.  We then went to my mum’s and had lunch then we all moved onto my nanna’s house and spent sometime with her. I just wanted to let my daughter know that mummy loves you now and forever.

With it being Mother's Day,
our thoughts are of our Mothers,
who we hold so dear.

Our Mothers who we are blessed,
to be able to share this day with,
and those who are no longer here.



But say a prayer for all the Mothers,
who have endured the loss of a child;
a child who can't be with them today.

Mother's Day is not easy for them,
as they remember their children,
during this very special meaning day.



A Mother never expects her child,
to ever be called back home,
before her own time here is done.

The pain which only a Mother feels,
over the loss of her precious child,
truly is the most indescribable one.



To all the Mothers on Mother's day,
who have Angels in Heaven above,
know your Angel's thinking of you too.

Just as you can't, and will never forget,
your precious child now in God's care,
they also, will remember all about you.




Today, this precious child of yours,
will be smiling at you from Heaven,
and sending all of their love your way.

With most beautiful memories of you,
and all you gave from your heart,
as they think of you on Mother's Day.



Although they are no longer here,
your precious child will always feel,
your eternal light of a Mother's love.

It will forever shine within their soul,
and be felt deeply within their spirit,
as they rest in peace, in Heaven above.



© Pamela Hall
13th May, 2001

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Brenda said...

Happy Mothers Day S.
I know Chloe was with you today.

Huge hugs
xxx

May 14, 2007 7:49 am  
Anonymous Baby Blues said...

Happy Mother's Day! We are all mothers-at heart...

May 14, 2007 9:43 am  
Anonymous Mary Ellen said...

Happy Mother's Day Shazz!

May 14, 2007 4:32 pm  
Anonymous Lut C. said...

Happy mother's day, a bit late, I know.
Touching gestures from your husband.

May 16, 2007 5:41 pm  
Anonymous Patience said...

Bit late from me too babe...

Just wanted to say I'm thinking of you and Nath... xxx

May 17, 2007 6:34 pm  
Anonymous Lis said...

Happy Mother's Day sweet xxx

May 20, 2007 8:59 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home