February 26, 2007

Well yet again there is a surge of pg announcements around me right now, with each one another knife goes into my heart just to remind me that I’m still waiting for mine.  Yes I have been blessed being pg even if it was for only 16 weeks and I tell you I would not of given those 16 weeks up for anything.  One thing I do regret is at 12 weeks when I had growing pains I burst into tears and said to hubby that I would not give this up for anything but I am over it, I think too because I had had night sickness for 4 weeks it wasn’t helping. 

I really don’t know where the future will take us, I know where I would like it to take us hoping that one of the 17 embrio’s we have frozen will be our living child but I can’t be certain.  I am 36 next month and scared stiff that it’s almost “time up” and how do you tell yourself that, how do you come to terms with it.  I so admire all the women that have made that choice, the gut wrenching choice to stop with their dreams. 

Friendship………it’s a funny thing, you think you have it then maybe not, then look it maybe there again but oh no the drift happens again.  Its not anyone’s fault its just people take a different turn in the road at certain points and as friends we need to respect that.  But you do tend to miss the old times, the laughs, the good and the bad times.  Just feeling a bit alone right now, think I am the one that’s been left behind probably my own fault. 

Its nearly been 4 weeks since starting lite n easy and I have lost 3.5kg with only 8.5 to go!!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Brenda said...

Big fat hugs to you!!!
It does feel like we are getting left behind sometimes hey?

CONGRATULATIONS on the weight loss. I have been trying but I think I have got fatter!!!!

Hugs
xxx
P.S Thanks for tonight. :)

February 26, 2007 10:03 am  
Anonymous Patience said...

Well done on the weight loss babe- I'm so proud of you!!

Yep I totally feel like I'm being lapped, I'm kind of trying not to think about it too much otherwise I just feel depressed.... x

February 26, 2007 8:45 pm  
Anonymous Sunny said...

YEAH to dropping the pounds. I was doing a great job until the past 2 weeks. I need to get in control again.

I hate announcements, showers, and anything else that makes me KNOW I am left out. You know I try really hard to just ignore it all. I told myself that last night as I baby gift shopped in Target. It sort of worked.

February 26, 2007 8:54 pm  
Anonymous Lut C. said...

That same fear chokes me at times. Very, very hard to shake. Especially when other move on effortlessly.

Good going on the weight loss!

February 27, 2007 8:57 am  
Anonymous Mel said...

A melancholy post, sweetie. I hope you're feeling better today. Congratulations on the weight loss. Sending a hug your way for the pregnancy annoucements and drifting friendships...

March 02, 2007 10:00 pm  
Anonymous Lis said...

Congratulations on your weight loss!!!
This year has a good feeling about it, I hope it is a wonderful one for you and Nath xx

March 03, 2007 7:33 am  
Anonymous Baby Blues said...

Way to go with your weight loss! I'm glad you're nearing your goal. I better start shedding some myself.
The familiar feeling of being left behind and left out. I find it hard to shake too. Hugs!

March 04, 2007 2:05 am  
Anonymous griefrollercoaster said...

I hate the pg news too even though we have been trying for 8 mths ourselves again. It is like a kick in the guts that everyone else is successful at this thing and you are just lagging further and further behind. Most people take for granted the smallest pleasures that some of us would do anything for. xox

March 06, 2007 12:04 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home