January 02, 2007

Goodbye 2006

Well I have to say I am glad to see the back of 2006! It was the worst year of my life ever............... after 4 yrs of infertility I finally got pregnant in 2005 and in 2006 it was taken all away from me, at 16w 2d my waters broke and our daughter was taken away from us. My DH lost his job 6 weeks later, I was suppose to step down as a manager but to keep going with ivf that was not to be. We went through another failed IVF transfer (no. 7), Chloe's due date came and went, another failed transfer (no.8), money hastles and then a cancelled FET due to late ovulation.

There is more but that is the major things that have happened in my life. I am so hoping that this is a better year for not only me but my DH also, we just so need to see some better things happening in our lives. I so desparately want to be a mummy, not only to my Angel but someone that I can spoil so much that I don't care. We are also hoping to sell our home and finally build a new life for ourselves in the country, where I will become a house wife with our new fur babies, to look after my DH like he so deserves.

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Meri-ann said...

Happy New Year to you to my love, I hope it brings you all the wonderful things you deserve. x

January 02, 2007 8:07 am  
Anonymous Lut C. said...

2006 was pretty dreadful, here's to better times in 2007. Happy new year.

January 02, 2007 3:44 pm  
Anonymous Sunny said...

I am so with you on having a better year! 2007 just has to be better for all of us!

January 02, 2007 7:58 pm  
Anonymous faith said...

2006 can go stick itself where the sun dont shine as far as im concerned!

January 02, 2007 8:42 pm  
Anonymous Lis said...

Happy New Year sweetie! Here's hoping 2007 brings you everything you dream of! xx

January 02, 2007 9:17 pm  
Anonymous Piglet5432 said...

I really, really hope that this is a much better year for you and your hubby. Here's to an amazing 2007 filled with all your dreams coming true!

January 03, 2007 2:41 pm  
Anonymous mia said...

Hello from New York City! My mother is actually Australian (Sydney) and I have a citizen.
Your situation is so hard and I understand so well...the hopes and the disappointments...It was a pretty crappy year for me as well (a m/c at 11.5 weeks and 6 months of unsuccessful trying and just one too many person asking me, "Do you have kids?" "How's it going?" Or, my mother's subtle disappointment about not yet being a grandmother...I have a video blog if you are interested - mother2bvlog.blogspot.com. Here's to a really good '07...best, mia

January 06, 2007 7:53 pm  
Anonymous Sue said...

Happy New Year to you as well. I am also happy to see the back of 2006.... Fingers crossed for a BFP this year!

January 06, 2007 9:19 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home