December 14, 2006

Chrissy Pressies

Ok so what do I get my parents for Christmas??  I am so stumped and I guess like most we have the same thoughts every year but always leave it to the last minute lol.  Yeap next yr I will be more organised and will start putting things away as early as possible......LMAO, for those that know me that wont happen!!


I bought a pressie for my IVF nurse today, she just means so much to me and has helped me through the tough times, especially when my waters broke and after we lost ~Chloe~.  Its amazing how a complete stranger can become part of the family so easily and will always be one.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Marge said...

It's amazing to hear about ordinary people leaving extraordinary impressions in our lives. I'm glad she helped you through the ordeal.

December 16, 2006 2:36 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home