November 13, 2006

My Scan 10 Nov 06

Went for my scan today and I think some good news for a change lol. My
lining is 6mm so still a little low but to our surprise including my nurses,
I have a few follies with one being 14mm!! We only have my last natural
FET to go off and comparing it this cycle is miles ahead with no follies
last time, no lining and O'ing on day 21.


I go back on Tuesday (which is a yr exactly that I found out I was pg) for
another scan and in the mean time I have my ovulation tests which I start
tomorrow and if we have lift off over the weekend I am to ring Melb IVF.
She also commented that my ovaries are still swollen but looking ok.


I'm just in shock cause my ovaries had follies on them LMAO!!



Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous fedellisaz said...

zaebalo hule ti ne postish ku4ka
daesh posting!

February 28, 2007 10:15 pm  
Anonymous Authefe said...

lone star ford houston tx

June 25, 2007 3:44 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home