October 21, 2006

Day 2

Well it’s been 2 days since my little one was transferred and I hope nemo is making it self at home.Last night was the worst night for me by far, the pain was unbearable .  I even went to bed early which is something I never do,  I just couldn’t get comfy at all and it almost felt like it was my left kidney that was sore.  So I got a hot water bottle and it seemed to ease it enough for me to fall asleep.  I tossed and turned a little during the night not to mention up and down peeing all night but if it works its all worth it in the end.I haven’t really begun to think about the 2 week wait yet probably because of all the pain and I guess my first week is always the easiest to deal with it’s the second that I live in the toilet lol.  

To my little one I hope your starting to get comfy, I would love you to stick around for another 8 months.

5 Comments:

Anonymous soralis said...

Sorry to hear that you are having pain.

Good luck

October 21, 2006 12:17 pm  
Anonymous 'Nilla @ Vanilladreams said...

Dear Shazz's Embryo,

PLEASE stick around with Shazz for another 8 months!

Sincerely,
Nilla

P.S. I hope the pain goes away for you soon and you can get some comfortable rest. Hang in there! When is your beta?

October 22, 2006 3:47 am  
Anonymous Faith said...

Shazz, Nath and Nemo,

I am hoping and praying and sending sticky stcky vibes your way. You are in all our thoughts here.

Much love
Faith (and the rest of the mob) xxx

October 22, 2006 4:25 am  
Anonymous Sunny said...

FINGERS CROSSED!!!

I love your new look!

Baby stick baby stick baby stick!!!

October 22, 2006 3:17 pm  
Anonymous Lis said...

Hope you are looking after yourself and taking it easy xx

October 24, 2006 8:47 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home