October 15, 2006

Trigger

I did my own trigger shot tonight and I was scared stiff lol to the point I felt sick lol, but I numbed the old tum with some ice and did it!!  Now I am worried that hyerstim is going to hit me and guess I will until the whole thing is over.  I go for egg retrieval on Monday at 7.30am and I can feel the pain of it already, although I have to admit the sleep is the best bit. 

I just don’t know how I will cope if I am told that its to dangerous to transfer knowing that a fresh transfer is the only thing that has ever worked for us.  My nurse told me not to be brave and do the right thing and I know I have to listen to her as it’s my health here and I don’t want to end up in hospital.  My RE gave me a drip last time when they collected 29 eggs so I will be tipping I will get it again. 

Why do we have to go through this, why can I just not have one simple easy cycle…..or isn’t there such a thing lol!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Jen said...

nope no such thing, wishing you loads of luck for monday, how to put this nicely ouch that pink is dang hard on the eyes I had to highlight it all to read it, most likely just my colour settings on this puter havn't noticed your font being so hard before.

good luck again

October 15, 2006 8:31 am  
Anonymous Meri-ann said...

Oh babe, how I wish there was such a thing!!!

Now be a good girl and do as your doctor tells you, or I will have to come over and tell you off! Seriously though, I really do hope you get to do a transfer, but I'd rather have a bloated grumpy Shazz than a hyperstimmed Shazz, ok?

Big hugs babe..... x

October 15, 2006 6:37 pm  
Anonymous Lis said...

Good luck chicken! Hope all goes to plan and this is the one!

October 16, 2006 12:32 am  
Anonymous Annmarie said...

fingers crossed!

October 16, 2006 10:48 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home