October 11, 2006

Day 8 - 11th Oct 2006

Its day 8 of injections today and I have to say the most uncomfortablist, I ended up leaving work early today because my ovaries were just aching and I felt very dehydrated.  I go for a scan tomorrow morning to check how many follies I have and if they are ready to be retrived yet, am hoping it will be monday!!

Just in a weird frame of mind right now, not sure what place I am in but IVF tends to do that to you and even more so after you have been through so many cycles like we have.

One of my dearest friends is waiting on news that he embie has made it through the night, its all crossed M-A!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Meri-ann said...

Hey babe, love the new blog!
I hope that the achy ovaries are a good sign of lots of lovely eggs, let me know how you go with your scan. Thinking of you and sending you lots of love.
Thanks for thinking of me- will find out soon enough if I'm having a transfer or not! x

October 12, 2006 4:37 pm  
Anonymous Lis said...

Love your new site! I use Wordpress and love it!
Hope this one works a little better for you.
xxxx

October 13, 2006 1:15 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home