October 16, 2006

Head working overtime

Well retrieval is tomorrow and I can’t wait to get these things out, today as my nurse promised would be the worse day before retrieval and then that’s a whole different type of pain lol. 

I am so scared about the next couple of days and over stimming, I really need to get to a fresh transfer, they are the only way I have been able to conceive and as my RE has said FET’s just don’t work on me you can understand why. 

So wish me luck girls……..7.30 am Tomorrow!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sparkle said...

Hey have you got two blogs on the go at once?

Stacks of luck, hope this EPU is gentle on you and things go well afterwards.

October 17, 2006 5:32 am  
Anonymous HealthNut said...

Hello. Just found your blog and I think your post is quite interesting. I look forward to reading more.

August 03, 2007 10:56 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home