October 15, 2006

Tierd and scared

Well retrieval is tomorrow and I can’t wait to get these things out, today as my nurse promised would be the worse day before retrieval and then that’s a whole different type of pain lol.

I am so scared about the next couple of days and over stimming, I really need to get to a fresh transfer, they are the only way I have been able to conceive and as my RE has said FET’s just don’t work on me you can understand why.


So wish me luck girls……..7.30 am Tomorrow!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

Good luck tomorrow Shazz. I will be thinking of you! Hugs.

October 16, 2006 12:29 am  
Blogger Sunny said...

Fingers and toes are crossed for you!

October 16, 2006 4:38 am  
Blogger ilyse said...

Praying all goes well tomorrow. Good luck!!!

October 16, 2006 10:25 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home