October 18, 2006

17th Oct

Very uncomfortable night last night, was so sore but I found if I just kept swapping sides instead of lying on my back it would ease, not to mention the drugs lol.The nurse rung me today and I go in for transfer tomorrow at 8.40am and with any luck this time tomorrow I should have to little ones snuggling in.  Have been so worried and scared about hyper stimulating and the thought of not making it to transfer has terrified me to no end.  Today I had a dizzy spell so I went straight to bed and stayed there all day, then when Nath bought home chinese for dinner I got up and bang there was that dizziness again but I am tipping its probably because I only had toast at 10.30 in the morning and nothing else but water and Gatorade, plus lying down all day.   I want to thank everyone for all your support its been so over whelming and I luv’s ya all!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous traceyf said...

Woohoo First comment!
Good luck tomorrow!!! I am sure everything will be just fine, keep drinking that gatoraide until your sick of it, then drink it again. lol.

October 18, 2006 12:01 pm  
Anonymous Meri-ann said...

Good luck babe!!

October 18, 2006 4:31 pm  
Anonymous soralis said...

I am wishing you all the best!!! Take care and I hope the 2ww isn't to difficult.

October 19, 2006 9:08 am  
Anonymous annmarie said...

Shazz, I pray this works for you...stay off your feet!

October 19, 2006 8:22 pm  
Anonymous Mary Ellen said...

Good luck! I hope this works for you. Hugs.

October 19, 2006 9:54 pm  
Anonymous ilyse said...

Love the new blog. Wishing you lots of luck and praying for you, hope this is it! (((hugs)))

October 20, 2006 6:23 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home