October 17, 2006

EPU Results

 We'll I'm back from EPU and I have to say I am a little more shocked than before lol.  I ended up with 35 eggs!!! As you can understand I am sore, oh but I loved the drugs lol!  My Dr ended up ordering 2 bags of fluid and my hubby said that when I went under he said omg where to start and I just can't work your wifes response to drugs out , of course I'm sure DH would of had a comment to that.  I woke up pretty quickly and felt ok except for the sore left side and when they were looking at the fluids they were mumbling whether I should have another and piped up and said yes pls lol, they just both started laughing at me. So they did the hyper tests on me and they are actually surprised on how well I was feeling, but as they said it can hit at anytime.  The plan if all goes ok will be transfer of 2 embies on Wed, I have to ring the Royal Womens tomorrow for transfer time and report on my hyper then go in on Wed and he will make the call on how well or not well I am doing.  He said he will not risk anything just for the sake of it. So that's me and I'm drugging up and off to bed!

6 Comments:

Anonymous soralis said...

Glad that your retrieval is overwith and hope you don't get OHSS!

Take care and good luck

October 17, 2006 9:17 am  
Anonymous Annmarie said...

WHOA - HOW MANY EGGS???? Girl, you're an egg factory. That is FANTASTIC! Good luck!!!

October 17, 2006 7:25 pm  
Anonymous Sparkle said...

Far out 35 eggs, wow keeping finger crossed for a great fertilisation.

Keep the fluids up, hoping OHSS stays away.

October 17, 2006 9:16 pm  
Anonymous Lis said...

Wow! 35 eggs! Wow!

Hope you are feeling well, rest up so you'll be fit and ready for tomorrow!

October 17, 2006 10:27 pm  
Anonymous Meri-ann said...

Wow!! That's awesome!!

Rest up girly, and I've everything crossed for some nice ones to hang around for a looooong time x

October 18, 2006 2:34 am  
Anonymous Mel said...

Here's to an easy and successful transfer tomorrow. Crossing my fingers for you.

And thanks for the note today. I'm glad you did pregnancy loss awareness day too. Though I wish no one had to light the candle.

October 18, 2006 2:34 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home