November 10, 2006

9th Nov 2006

I have been down for a few days now, think my body is tierd and I know my heart and soul is.  Last night I actually slept with my Angels little bed that the hospital gave us when we left, she was presented to us in it.  I am missing her and I think even more so now that Christmas is coming and I see all the mum’s buying pressies.  Last night I bought a Angel for Chloe, it’s beautiful and its for her at Christmas time and every year after.  If you want to have a look http://www.october15th.wahmweb.biz/store/WsDefault.asp?One=151  Tomorrow I go for a scan to check my lining, I so hope that it is all ok cause I really don’t want to do a artificial FET.  If my lining is not happening they are going to change me to the drugs instead of staying natural.  And with any luck I should have 2 little frostie bubs inside me within the next 2 weeks.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Lis said...

*mwa*...just sending you lots of love :)

November 10, 2006 8:22 am  
Anonymous Piglet5432 said...

Oh honey, I am so sorry that you are going through this. When I went through my m/c it took me months to even come close to recovering. I wish that one day you would wake up and feel better, but it just doesn't work that way. I just hope that each day makes it a little easier and a little easier. I will be praying for you.

November 10, 2006 2:09 pm  
Anonymous Sunny said...

HUGS!!!!

November 10, 2006 9:12 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home