January 28, 2007

One Year Ago

Well the start of a difficult few weeks, today one year ago my dreams were shattered as my waters broke at 14w5d. you had no say in it, no choice no nothing and you know what either did I.  I stayed in bed like they told me but everytime I moved or stood up more fluid came out, I prayed and prayed that the hole would mend and you would be safe but it was not to be.  With every ultrasound there you were in cased in a sac with nothing to help you develop or grow, but you were still moving your little legs and arms around to show me you were there.  I’m sorry my little sweetheart that your life began and ended this way. 

We also lost another member of our family this week.  On Thurday we lost our dog Taliga after 13yrs, as much as we had our differences (she was my DH dog way before we got together) I still loved her a lot.  Will miss you Roofski!!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Brenda said...

Well what a shit week you are having!
I'm so sorry to hear about you dog. Thats just terrible. And for it to happen this week makes it all the harder.

huge hugs to you both.
I'm sure you need one!

Brenda
xxx

January 28, 2007 10:42 am  
Anonymous Sunny said...

HUGS!

January 28, 2007 11:47 am  
Anonymous Baby Blues said...

I know remembering what happened a year ago still brings back the pain as if it just happened. They say time heals all wounds but there are some that just linger to remind us. Chloe's your little angel now, she watches over you.
Sorry you had to loose Roofski this week too.

January 28, 2007 1:04 pm  
Anonymous Lis said...

Oh I'm so sorry about your gorgeous pooch :( Hugs to you both for a better few months ahead...

January 29, 2007 6:41 am  
Anonymous April said...

I'm so sorry about your losses. The two year anniversary of our m/c is quickly approaching on 2/2/07. Time doesn't heal all wounds, but it does put them on the mend. I don't ever feel like I'll "heal" from losing our little one and I think that's ok. Take the time you need to honor your little angel. (((((HUGS)))))

January 29, 2007 7:48 pm  
Anonymous Lisa said...

Look after yourself Shazz. Lisa

January 30, 2007 3:19 am  
Anonymous Heather said...

I'm so sorry. I'm thinking about you.

January 30, 2007 5:02 pm  
Anonymous soralis said...

I am so very sorry. Take care

February 01, 2007 10:50 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home