May 23, 2007

Moving Forward




flower2.jpg




For those that don’t know our house is finally up for sale and I mean house not home.  For some reason this place has never a home, I have felt more at home in a rental property than this place.  We built this place 4 yrs ago and have had nothing but bad luck and it all started with the house.  There are so many reasons but I can’t go into some as I would hate for a potential buyer to see it lmao!!  One reason was we lost our Angel here, my hubby lost his job 6 weeks after we lost the baby, financially we have struggled from day one and there are other things I can’t explain.  Don’t get me wrong I am going to miss our first home but its time for a new life.Our house goes up for Action on the 23rd June  

http://www.open2view.com.au/Property/25538 

When the house is sold we will be living with my parents for a yr or so and save some money for the extras we want for our new home   

http://www.metricon.com.au/regionalvic/homes/overview.aspx?id=66 

This first pic is the façade we want as the one in the second pic is a bit oldish looking.  We are moving from the sea 

 http://www.travelvictoria.com.au/mornington/photos/   

to the country 

 http://www.marysvilletourism.com/intro.htm . 

I will be lucky enough to be able to give up work and finally be a house wife and a mummy to our 3 fur babies that we will be getting.  I am also hoping that a miracle happens and maybe although being told it won’t happen maybe I might conceive naturally with the help of less stress in my life and the not working 50 plus hrs a week also. 

So I will keep you updated, we have already had people though, the one today looks very interested and it hasn’t even been on the market for a week!!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Lut C. said...

Good luck with selling the house. Let's hope it's the beginning of a lucky streak.

May 23, 2007 2:16 pm  
Anonymous meg said...

Oh my goodness, your house is gorgeous! I'm sure you will have no trouble selling it. New house is gorgeous too! I'm glad you can take time off from working. I quit my super high stress job a few months ago...and I do feel a lot better. I went to a naturopath and am trying to chill out...also hoping for that natural conception!

May 23, 2007 4:49 pm  
Anonymous Cindy said...

Good luck with the sale, i hope it sells quickly and settles smoothly. We decided to move after losing our son too, there were too many sad memories of our hopes and dreams in that house, so a fresh start is a great thing, we haven't looked back. I hope it is the same for you both.

May 23, 2007 6:59 pm  
Anonymous April said...

Beautiful house. I hope this is the beginning of good things for you. Best wishes with all!!!!

May 23, 2007 7:28 pm  
Anonymous Brenda said...

I LOVE the house your in now, but I do understand you need a 'home' and I don't blame you for needing a new start after the lose of Chloe. I also needed to move after we lost Zak. I loved living near the beach and i miss where we use to live but i don't miss the BAD memories. (I can take the good ones with me wherever I go)

Good luck with the auction. I'm sure your house will sell.

Hugs
xxx

May 23, 2007 7:48 pm  
Anonymous Lis said...

Your house is amazing! I'm sure it will be snapped up in no time!
But you missed the most important thing about moving.....being closer to meeeee!!!!

Here's hoping a change and less stress, brings all your dreams true
xx

May 24, 2007 3:00 am  
Anonymous Mary Ellen said...

Beautiful house! I understand why you need to move on though. I hope that this new beginning is the start of great things for you!

May 24, 2007 11:47 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home