June 25, 2007

I was waiting for that bolt of lightning!!

Lightning



Well to say we are on a down today would be an understatement.  We had only one bidder there yesterday and if I could punch the living shit out of our agent I would today.  He told us he had 8 bidders lined up for the day and only one showed.  There was a lady sitting in her car who was interested but she wouldn't bid, so the agent told her the bidders get first offer. 

After the house was pasted in we had an offer made but not enough.  We have now dropped $20000 off the price we wanted and its now officially for sale.  Our agent will ring the interested parties who made offers of $10000 less than what we want.  We now have to bite the bullet and if we sell for this price walk out with still owing on our morgage.   As hubby is a numbers man he worked it out it can take us 8 months to pay that off living with my parents.   

Now the selfish side is about to come out but one of my thoughts were IVF and how the frigg are we going to afford it now, so hubby has promised me his phone payment he gets back from his work will go towards it $600 and I already have a hundred saved from ebay in there.  He has told me that the money will be there for ivf when we sell and told me remember that when we move that we wont have electricity bills etc, but you still have this feeling there is always going to be something that will be thrown at you so you can’t do another cycle.  So now it means ivf will happen when ever.  And I tell ya if one more person says to me that I still have plenty of time I will punch the living shit out of them 5 times over, I am 36 and in IVF years I am heading towards the end. Sorry, but just a little flat, we knew things were going too well for us and waiting for the kick in the gutts to happen.............. So there is one for the non sale of the house and the other is ivf has gone from next month to fuck knows when.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Patience said...

Oh Shazz, that sucks so incredibly much...... I've got my fingers crossed for a quick sale now, it's about time some good stuff came your way.... x

June 26, 2007 2:47 am  
Anonymous Imogen said...

So sorry your auction fell through :( I just found your blog and look foward to supporting you and following your progress outside of EB.

June 26, 2007 4:05 am  
Anonymous Mary Ellen said...

That sucks Shazz. I am so sorry. I hope that you get a buyer soon.

June 26, 2007 8:59 am  
Anonymous Sunny said...

Oh I hate it when someone says you have plenty of time. OR use your time to have fun. OR it will happen just give it time. STUPID! Time SUCKS!

June 26, 2007 11:44 am  
Anonymous Dianne said...

How incredibly frustrating. The housing market is horrible here in the US (Northeast) too. We just put our place on the market and we have had some viewers, but no offers. And prices are significantly lower than just last year - about $10k.

Basically, what I am trying to say is - I'm picking up what you are putting down. Wishing you much luck with the house sale. Also your country living sounds fantastic and I hope all of your dreams come true.

(Thank you for your visit on my blog, as you can tell I've been reading, but I'm not very good about commenting - trying to get better.)

June 26, 2007 4:14 pm  
Anonymous Brenda said...

Hey there Sharon

Im so sorry that things didnt go to plan. And everything seemed to be moving in the right direction! You can just never tell hey?

Fingers crossed someone snaps your house up very soon.

Hugs
xxx

June 27, 2007 6:28 pm  
Anonymous Cindy said...

So sorry to hear that your house didn't sell at auction. Hopefully you will get a better buyer now. Good luck with everything, I wish the best for you and no more kick in the guts. Hugs.

June 27, 2007 8:27 pm  
Anonymous Lis said...

Oh hun, I'm so sorry! I'd be just about ready to kill that RE agent of yours. Hope he works hard now to get you a good sale so you can start your next cycle. all my love to you xxx

June 27, 2007 11:31 pm  
Anonymous Memory said...

Shazz I can't believe how cruel life can be sometimes, and why to some people more than others.

I hope something great is just around the corner...

Hugs

Elaine

June 28, 2007 9:03 pm  
Anonymous Marcie said...

Shazz, what can I say - that sux about the house sale and I know all about the having to wait to do IVF. I don't know how many times my Dr actually said to me that we really hadn't done a lot of cycles considering the perios of time - well Duh that was cause we had to save the money to do it!
Thankfully though, due to our decision to take up a new career and Phil retire, that has allowed us a little freedom in this department to just do what we need to do.
I think of you all the time, and hope that you are at least doing OK.
Love Marcie

July 02, 2007 6:16 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home