August 19, 2007

Some Happy News for ME






ticker-2.jpg 

Well I think I have some good news, no not that type of good news ( I wish)!!!  Hubby and I were talking the other day and we have made a deal……..hmmmmmmmmmmm you say.  Well as you know I am on the last bit of my weight loss quest and have become a little slack on that front.  So hubby told me if I lose another 5kg then we will go for our next FET YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!  He knows how much I want to budge this weight and this is my incentive to get rid of it so hey I am all for it.  I know some of you make think it’s a pretty poor reason to let me do my next transfer but I really am unhappy with not losing everything I promised myself earlier this year and the weight I did lose bought my cycles from 60 plus days to 32 days so I know it was the right choice.

So come on guys I need you to kick me arse and make sure I am doing this.



Also my hubby has said I can get a new car once settlement for the house has gone through so more YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!  I am going to miss my WRX she has been my baby but I am moving on to a Mazda 3 Black.  No we’re not made of money but we feel while we are living with my parents and saving some money we might as well get it now instead of when I have given up work and moved into our home once its built.  So we will trade my car in for a newbie!!


Car car2 car3 Finally I have some movement in my life.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous meg said...

That's great news about the FET! It is really hard to lose the weight (I have been struggling these past couple of years), but this sure is good motivation. Congrats on the new car too--looks like it will be fun to drive!

August 19, 2007 11:28 am  
Anonymous Cindy said...

Good luck with the weight loss and I am sooo jealous of the new car. Mazda's are terrific. I had one for 10 years and it was the best car ever. Enjoy your new goals and hopefully the end result of the FET will be just as great.

August 20, 2007 2:18 am  
Anonymous Imogen said...

You are doing a fantastic job with the weight loss! I love your ticker. Woo hoo to the Mazda 3 aswell!

August 20, 2007 5:51 am  
Anonymous Lis said...

Fantastic news! (got that nappy for me again????).

Will be kicking your butt and making sure you lose it!

And will hold you to that promise of a drive in my dream car when you get it ;-)

August 20, 2007 6:11 am  
Anonymous Jules said...

Congrats on the weight loss & the new car.

August 20, 2007 7:06 am  
Anonymous Patience said...

Wow! So many good things to look forward to babe!! Yay you!

August 21, 2007 12:50 am  
Anonymous soralis said...

Love the car, hope the weight comes off quickly.

August 21, 2007 11:14 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home