August 28, 2007

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

3314505553.jpg



Survived the dentist today but that’s because I had nothing done arggggggggg.  Now tomorrow is a different story……. Infact $500 different story!!!  Today he did an xray and a poke around and then told me the good news.  

The abscess is only on the gum……phew, gave me some antibiotics but then told me the bad news.  The tooth near the abscess needs a filling, it already has one but the bit on the tooth that hasn’t got it now needs to be filled, which means drilling out the old and putting in a longer new one…….$205.  Then one of my wisdom teeth has a big hole……$170 and last but not least another wisdom needs a little fill……$140. All this will be done tomorrow as its all on the one side.   

Now next time he wants both wisdoms on the other side filled as well plus a cleaning of the tooth which will cost $150, that must be some very expensive tooth paste!!  He did say eventually the wisdoms will have to come out but not urgent right now, so thank F*** we are thinking about getting health insurance.  Maybe if I ever need another egg retrival they can do me a double wammy and have one Dr at one end and one Dr at the other and they can both rip the suckers out of there!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Baby Blues said...

Ouch! That's painfully expensive. Good luck tomorrow.

August 28, 2007 9:46 am  
Anonymous soralis said...

Ouch... I hate going to the dentist!

August 28, 2007 10:56 pm  
Anonymous Brenda said...

Hey there Shazz

I had a whole in my WT as well and it was cheaper to have it pulled. They said it would have to come out one day anyway so i said 'rip it out'. To have it filled was going to cost about $160 or $90 to pull the thing. I have since had 3 of my WT out. Much better option.

Hugs
xxx

August 30, 2007 3:17 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home