October 29, 2007


3429087223.jpg





 Well I am officially on the 2ww.  I had two lovely and strong 6 & 7 cell embrio's transfered (Dr's words), to our surprise we lost none through thaw.
 
We found out we had 18 frozen not 17 like we first thought, which means my last fresh cycle we ended up with 19 embies. 
 
  The FS we had today was lovely and so gentle, its like she took her time to put them in and not in a hurry like my FS and we have actually decided that if this doesn't work we may make an appointment to see her.  She was amazed though by the numbers I have frozen and said I would have to be up there with the highest amount stored lol.
 
Beta on the 12th Nov.
 
Now I am going to make the most of not doing alot lol.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous sarasp said...

Best of luck!!!

October 29, 2007 6:02 pm  
Anonymous marcelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS - hoping that this is the one for you sweetie as you deserve to have all that is possible. I'll reconcile wiht God and send up some prayers for you, as anything is possible. Know that I am thinking of you
Love marcie

October 29, 2007 11:03 pm  
Anonymous Elaine said...

Shaz I will be saying special prayers for you everynight till your bt. Your beta is due on my mums bday so I hope that brings you some luck. Hugs

October 30, 2007 12:33 am  
Anonymous Lis said...

Woo hoo!! You know the drill ;-)
xxx

October 30, 2007 3:14 am  
Anonymous Imogen said...

That is a lot of embies! Congratulations. Will be thinking of you during hte 2WW :D

October 30, 2007 7:15 am  
Anonymous Babyblues said...

I'm so excited for you. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

October 30, 2007 9:41 am  
Anonymous Lindsay/LJ said...

Good luck in the 2ww - let us know if there's anything we can do. Sorry that the time machine isn't ready yet!

October 30, 2007 4:02 pm  
Anonymous Tina said...

Best of luck!! Will be thinking of you!

October 30, 2007 4:07 pm  
Anonymous Mary Ellen said...

Horray! Good luck!

October 30, 2007 4:58 pm  
Anonymous Faith Olsen said...

NOW........ SIT ON YOUR BUTT....... AND NO PACKING!

October 30, 2007 11:50 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home