October 27, 2007

One Day Closer

I ended up with a surge yesterday so its all go for Sunday!!  I have to ring the clinic tomorrow between 1 & 2 to get my transfer time for Sunday.  A little disappointed as my FS won’t be doing transfer as on weekends you normally get the Dr on duty. 

Funny you know since sitting down here thinking of what to write it’s like OMFG I am going for transfer in 2 days after one year I am going to be a incubator again lol.  Yeah I am worrying again, yes scared stiff and so not trying to think of days 10 – 14 when AF normally shows!  I am going to be positive, I am going to fight the evil negative thoughts……… we need this to work, I so want this to work.  I’m actually feeling ill, like the feeling when you’re going for a job interview or something important, that bottomless sickly feeling.  I am just so glad that I have my first week of my 2ww off so I can just relax and talk to my babies, I’ve never had a full week off before so hopefully its going to help. 

Now packing to move mmmmmmmmmmm, well I’m trying lol, it’s just so hard to know what to keep out and take with us to mums and what to just box up and forget about for 18 months.  I need to get my lazy arse into gear and get this done so its not left till the last minute, like I’ve only had 2 weeks to do it in already and one week of my holidays left lol.  I plan to get a lot done tomorrow so I am not lifting etc next week.My computer is on its way out so we’re off tomorrow to get a new one, I know its bad but we still have some stuff on here that I haven’t’ saved to disk.  Things we have done to remember the loss of our little girl etc……….yes bad girl!!  We need to get it onto the new one before it crashes completely. 

Anyway I will keep you updated.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Tina said...

Good luck!!! Hoping all goes well for you!

October 27, 2007 9:12 am  
Anonymous Mary Ellen said...

Good luck Shazz!

October 27, 2007 10:04 am  
Anonymous Patience said...

Good luck for Sunday babe - here's hoping that the wait is worth it for you both... X

(i hear you on the packing - we need to get some done too!! yuk)

October 27, 2007 8:08 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home