October 25, 2007

On the Road Again

Long Road



We’re officially cycling again!!!  It is now day 14, yes day 14 (I thought I would wait a while to update just in case lol).  I went for a scan yesterday and my lining was nice and juicy and I had a 15 mm follie sitting on my left ovary, which shows ovulation is about to happen. 

 I was given my OPK and told to start peeing today and I think its about to start  as I had a slight surge.   So I ring my nurse when it happens then transfer is normally 2 – 3 days after that, if I haven’t O’ed by Friday she wants me to go in and have my bloods done just incase as they don’t want to miss it. 

I can’t believe after a years break that as soon as I was in with the nurse all the feelings came flying back again, almost like it was yesterday that we did our last one.  It’s funny how all the negative feelings come back isn’t it, like you have reached the end of your 2ww.  I promised myself that I had to be positive this time I had to give it my all……….I’m going to give it a try but may need so help lol. 

So wish us luck.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Lindsay said...

Good Luck!!

October 25, 2007 12:44 pm  
Anonymous meg said...

Good luck, Shazz!

October 25, 2007 1:37 pm  
Anonymous Mommy Someday said...

Good luck!!!!!!!

October 25, 2007 3:33 pm  
Anonymous Patience said...

We're here for you if you go a bit nutty, k??
(and I really really realllllllyyyy hope this is your turn)
x

October 25, 2007 5:02 pm  
Anonymous elizabeth said...

Good luck!!!

October 25, 2007 6:03 pm  
Anonymous Lis said...

All my love, hope and thoughts coming your way xxxx

October 25, 2007 7:34 pm  
Anonymous April said...

Wishing you well and hoping this is YOUR cycle!!!!

October 25, 2007 9:30 pm  
Anonymous Tash said...

Hey Shazz, Just wanted to wish You and Nath all the best for this cycle. I have a funny feeling that this is going to be the one for you guys..Hoping and praying this is it!! Goodluck Hun :) xoxox *My fingers are crossed tightly*

October 26, 2007 12:31 am  
Anonymous Jen said...

loads of luck to you both

October 26, 2007 2:15 am  
Anonymous griefrollercoaster said...

Good luck, keeping everything crossed for you.

October 27, 2007 1:26 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home