October 08, 2007

We have some news....

No news is good news I suppose lol, but honestly there has been nothing happening.  It’s been a year now since we did our last IVF transfer and I must say it feel forever ago too.  On saying that we have some good news…….. this week when AF arrives we will be starting another cycle which will bring it up to transfer number 9, how tiering lol but boy am I excited about it.  I really didn’t think we would get here and do another cycle this year but here we are.I am so relieved that DH wants to still keep trying for a baby I have been dreading the day that we have to stop but I know he wants a baby and that’s all I need to hear from him. 

We have only about 4 weeks left in the house before we move in with my parents.  As much as this is going to be a stressful time for us both with no privacy, not a lot of us times it is going to be good to be looked after again and I know mum will spoil us rotten.  The best thing about it all is that now we are onto the next phase of our new lives, it also means roughly 18 months left until I quit work……..YAY!!!!!!!  I start holidays this Sunday and finish packing everything up. 

Anyway please think good thoughts for us this month, for those that understand IVF just takes away years of your life with each transfer you do.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Sunny said...

YEAH!!! Good thoughts coming your way for sure!

October 08, 2007 8:09 am  
Anonymous Brenda said...

EVERYTHING is crossed for this cycle!

You know I had the strangest dream last night that i was 'doing the deed' on the floor of my sisters old room (at mum and dads house) and my cousins walked in.
I think my dream may have been a sign for you. I feel now I have to pass this info on to you because I think it is a insight into what is going to happen with you and Nath at your parents house.
Please keep the door locked when doing the 'horizontal square dance'! lol

Hugs
xxx

October 08, 2007 4:35 pm  
Anonymous Lis said...

Woohoooooooooo!
Fabulous news chicken!
xx

October 09, 2007 3:37 am  
Anonymous Lut C. said...

That is very exciting news. Best of luck!

Moving in with your parents is pretty exciting too, on a different level.

October 09, 2007 12:56 pm  
Anonymous soralis said...

Good luck!

October 13, 2007 2:01 am  
Anonymous maryellenandsteve said...

Good luck Shazz. I so hope this is it. Hugs.

October 17, 2007 7:14 pm  
Anonymous Jane said...

Best of luck to you with your transfer. I cannot even imagine the pain you're going through. I'll be sending good thoughts and prayers for you next month!
I'll keep checking your blog waiting for you to say "I'm PG!!!"!

October 19, 2007 1:54 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home