January 28, 2008

I got away with it!!


birthday.jpg



Oh it has been a while hasn’t it.


 Last night will go down in history as the first time I have got away with a lie and my husband not being able to tell!!  I am such a bad liar and he knows it, he can tell just by my face when I am fibbing lol. 

Back in October I had planned to throw him a 40th Birthday on the 26th January 2008 (His Birthday 24th).  I organised the invites etc then only for him to tell me he no longer wanted it!!  So I didn’t think anything about it until he started mentioning things about his 40th and were we just going to have a BBQ or something, so again I started to think and yet again he changed his mind and this went on right up until a week ago.  I decided I was going to be blamed for not organising anything so behind his back in one week I organised about 20 people, including his new boss and his wife whom I have never met but thank god for email, a surprised dinner at a restaurant.  DH thought it was just us two going out for dinner as I told him it was too late to get everyone together in a week and I had arranged it for the 9th Feb.  Well we got there and was taken to our table and to his surprise there was everyone, with them singing happy Birthday to him.  I can’t tell you how much I was stressing all week that someone would blow it and I now can tell you how relived I am it’s all over and I will never organise a surprise party for anyone……….man its too stressful lmao!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Brenda said...

Im glad you had a great night and got away with it!

Hugs
xxx

January 29, 2008 3:20 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home