November 20, 2007

Thankyou and More....

Thankyou all so much for your replies to my last post, honestly I never expected so many thoughts and wishes and I so love you guys for it.  To my surprise the day we got our BFN my DH said to me that he wants to go again, why surprised you ask (or maybe not lol) it’s because he has never said that before it was me who always pushed to do another cycle.  But we were sitting in our cramped little bedroom at my parents place and he looked me in the eyes and said I want to try again.  I had just automatically thought we would go again next yr as that’s what we all ways do at this time of year but I think he really thought we were pg this time.  So today I am on day 6 of my next cycle with my scan being Monday the 26th am I an idiot thinking that this is going to work one day………. Probably, is there going to be a lot more tears and heartache……….. Defiantly, I am ready to give in yet…….. my head says yes but my heart says NO BLOODY WAY!!!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Mary Ellen said...

I am so glad to hear that you are starting another cycle. That has always been my therapy. Good luck this time Shazz. Thinking of you.

November 20, 2007 11:22 am  
Anonymous Lut C. said...

Wow, that's a surprise! It's great to know your husband is on board. Good luck with this cycle.

November 20, 2007 5:34 pm  
Anonymous Tash said...

Goodluck Sharon..

November 20, 2007 10:11 pm  
Anonymous Lis said...

Remember that email I sent you???? Don't forget what I said xx

November 21, 2007 6:37 am  
Anonymous marcelle said...

Well my lovely, that is great news about the next cycle, and the fact that you are scaning on the 26th- I'm epuing on that day, so maybe there won't be too much in it. let's hope that this is the one for both of us. Lachlan was concieved on my 10th transfer, so not sure whether that is a good omen or not, but lets say that I am soooooo totally hopeful for you and me this cycle. mine will be transfer 14. Gulp! Another who was told it will be easy, just like you. Do you think that we too could get our money back !!!!
Our next transfer should be on the 29th - as I'm pretty sure that we will do another day 3. Anyway chickadee, I am always thinking about you and hoping that you are coping as well as can be expected.
Hugs and Kisses
Marcie

November 23, 2007 12:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home