December 11, 2007

oh its been a week already

mazda6_blackint_lrg.jpgm6oview_hero_hatch2007.jpg

One week down and to tell you the truth I haven’t’ even been thinking about the 2ww. Work has been that busy with the Christmas trade that time has flown and there has been a few times that I have had to stop what I was doing and think about the cargo on board. Lets face it after 10 transfers I have tried resting, going to bed early, loosing weight, eating properly, sitting on my arse, not lifting, not stretching, not sneezing, not farting you name it I have tried it, but this cycle its been a free for all. I have worked my arse off at work for a week with no choice of taking it easy but that is my decision for having transfer over the busiest time of the year in my job.

So today I have had AF like pains on and off, could be something could be nothing, sore boobs but as we all know symptoms mean nothing at all anymore.

I got my new car on Friday and she is beautiful, that is my car in the picture but mine is black and I will take a pic of it when I can. It was a sad moment to watch my old baby being driven into the yard I loved her a lot, but I will have another WRX one day that I know!!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Imogen said...

Love the new car - woohoo! Congrats on getting another transfer done, he let me down again aswell this cycle ;-)

Hoping that this is it for you and that you don't need to change FS xoxo

December 11, 2007 9:54 am  
Anonymous Mary Ellen said...

The car is beautiful! Glad that the 2ww has been relatively painless so far. Hopefully you have some great news at the end.

December 11, 2007 11:13 am  
Anonymous Patience said...

Beautiful car - I just love Mazdas!!! bet you look hot in it!

I hope that the distractions of this 2ww bode well, and that you are pleasantly surprised very, very soon....

December 11, 2007 5:19 pm  
Anonymous Lut C. said...

At least work keeps your mind off the wait.

December 11, 2007 7:57 pm  
Anonymous Tash said...

Goodluck

December 11, 2007 10:50 pm  
Anonymous Brenda said...

That is one VERY nice looking car!
EVERYTHING is crossed for your bt.

Hugs
xxx

December 13, 2007 5:54 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home