November 28, 2007

On the Road Again

Went for my scan this morning and I have one nice juicey 18mm follie sitting there ready to blow and good lining. My nurse seems to think that because of the size of it I may ovulate a day earlier so transfer could possibly be Thursday (fingers crossed).

I spoke to her about her advice on which FS she would recommend if we wanted to see a new one, she said they are all pretty much of a muchness these days but she would tend to lean to the younger ones which all happen to be female. She also suggested maybe we need to suggest more bloods such as chromosomes testing and maybe mention having another hysteroscopy done which we also had one done and fell pg straight afterwards.
So we're going to get through this cycle and take it from there.

Fingers crossed girls for #10 and I am scared shitless that this is never going to work again!!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous maryellenandsteve said...

Fingers are crossed Sweetie!

November 28, 2007 1:05 pm  
Anonymous Lut C. said...

Good luck!!!

November 28, 2007 4:27 pm  
Anonymous Salli said...

Good luck Shaz and Nathan my thoughts are with you guys xxx

November 30, 2007 10:58 am  
Anonymous Lindsay said...

Good luck Shaz!!!

November 30, 2007 1:28 pm  
Anonymous Imogen said...

Good luck as always Shaz. I think the Nurse has given you some great advice there too ;-)

December 01, 2007 8:26 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home