December 02, 2007

Been Busy

tierd.jpg
I am sorry I have been missing in action but work is so flat out right now that its just scary to think what it will be like the week before christmas. By the time I get home I am buggered.

Now I have a warning............ don't ever use that pro-active shit they advertise on TV. My DH bought me some thinking he was doing a good thing, I applied the testing for 3 days and then on Monday I used it properly for the first time, well by Tues my neck was starting to burn and tingle. Got home from work Tuesday night took one look at my face and it was all lumpy and spotty then twice as bad on Wed. Was washing my hands Wed night and noticed my towels had bleach like spots on them, I asked Nathan if he had used bleach he said no, Thursday I was getting ready for a late start with work and it hit me, it was the proactive which must of had some type of peroxide or something in it. Nathan took it back and get his money back they rung there head office to let them know but unfortunatly thats all they can do as it has a warning it can happen with some skin. Today its uncomfy, the spotty lumps are down my neck and all over my face with some more noticable than others
and a few blisters that came up on my forehead and now lucky me its starting to get itchy. Steer clear!!!

Ok now for some other news. We bought a new Mazda 6 in hatchback today in black, with rear spoiler also tinted windows, car mats, free tank of petrol and 5 yr warrentee on it. The guy had already ordered it during the week and it was in the back of the yard waiting for us to sign, poor guy if we hadn't of gone back, he even rung me twice during the week and on the way up today lol. I am very upset to let go of my WRX and I have already shed a tear but at 10 yrs of age and me currently filling my car up every 2 1/2 days, not to mention it needs a bit of work right now. I begged for a older model WRX but lost the fight not to mention insurance being over $1000 a yr. So I pick it up at the end of the week.

There was something else, mmmmmmmmmmmmm, now what was it........... oh yeah, we transfered 2 embies today one 4 cell and another 6 cell and yet again lost none with thaw which nows leaves us 14 frostie bubs left. It so happened that the same Dr who did transfer last month did this one today too, we managed to speak to her a little bit about how we were thinking about changing over to her. She seemed to be very interested in our loss at 16w and asked lots of questions about it, was a little surprised that we had transfered 19 embies in total and my proticole hadn't changed with each transfer. Nathan thinks she is great so it looks like it will be a visit to her next yr.

Thats it from me, I wont be around much guys but will check in when I can...... who would work in retail at christmas time............ 19 yrs and I still haven't learn't even worse when I have been a manager for 9 of them lol!!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Sunny said...

WONDERFUL news about your transfer! Your doctor sounds fab!

December 03, 2007 9:18 am  
Anonymous elizabeth said...

Good luck! I'll be thinking of you!

December 03, 2007 9:06 pm  
Anonymous Salli said...

Good luck with this transfer Shaz, i have everything crossed for you.....and ditto on working in retail, i have just started working at coles and know exactly how you feel....

December 03, 2007 9:53 pm  
Anonymous Tash said...

All the best for #10 ...

December 04, 2007 3:00 am  
Anonymous Mary Ellen said...

Great news about the transfer. I tried that stuff. Took the skin right off my face. It's awful! Good luck Shazz!

December 04, 2007 12:49 pm  
Anonymous Nicole said...

Oh how exciting. I am glad I stopped by. Sorry to have been MIA for so long. I have all my digits crossed for you!

December 04, 2007 3:00 pm  
Anonymous Jules said...

Good Luck for your 2ww. I hope Santa brings you the best Christmas present ever.

Take Care

xoxoxo

December 04, 2007 9:17 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home