December 27, 2007

Christmas 2007

Chloe’s Bear


Well another Christmas has been and gone, but I wanted to share with you a present my DH bought for me from my Angel Chloe.  Its in the picture above and on the card it said 'This gift is something to hold everytime you want to think of me, it will bring you warmth and it will give you lots of smiles'.  I think this is the best present ever.

It was a little sad for both of us yesterday, we both kept thinking about bub and how she would be 16 months, probably her first christmas where she would be laughing and giggling and making a mess of the house.  We both miss her so much and would give anything to have her here with us.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Cindy said...

What a lovely gift, you are lucky to have such a thoughtful husband. We would all do anything to have our special angels back in our arms where they belong. Thinking of you.

December 27, 2007 10:55 pm  
Anonymous Lis said...

Gorgeous present....hugs sweetheart xx

December 27, 2007 11:01 pm  
Anonymous Tash said...

Sharon, That is the most beautifulist present i have ever seen. How very special and so sweet of Nath

December 28, 2007 3:17 am  
Anonymous Imogen said...

What a beautiful and thoughtful present xoxo

December 28, 2007 7:16 am  
Anonymous Brenda said...

A very beautiful gift!

Hugs
xxx

December 29, 2007 1:49 am  
Anonymous Faith Olsen said...

(((((( HUGS )))))) My dearest friend.

I cant tell you how much I am praying that 2008 is yours and Naths year.

Faith xxx

December 29, 2007 7:17 am  
Anonymous Lut C. said...

Now that's what I call a bear hug!

I can imagine how the holiday season could make your heart ache for your little girl.

December 29, 2007 6:12 pm  
Anonymous Patience said...

Wow, that is gorgeous... x

January 01, 2008 7:21 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home