January 02, 2008

2008

new_year.jpg 



Happy New Year Everyone!!  I hope you all had a safe one and there are not too many hangovers out there right now. Not only did I have to work today but good old Mother Nature has given me the ovulation pain from hell.  I swear my ovary is trying to pop out a chicken egg, either that or my reproductive system is stabbing me for a bit of fun. 

It’s only 28 days till we see our new FS and I so can’t wait, just to have a fresh outlook on things.  At first I was worried about changing but the other night I though stuff it I don’t owe him anything and even though we did get pg with him once I just think it was pure luck at the time.  So here’s hoping the new year brings some new changes.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Patience said...

Happy New Year my friend!! Hoping 2008 brings you every dream your heart desires.... x

January 02, 2008 7:21 pm  
Anonymous Salli said...

Happy New Year Shaz and Nath....here's hoping 2008 will be your year

January 02, 2008 8:23 pm  
Anonymous maryellenandsteve said...

Happy New Year!!

January 03, 2008 1:19 pm  
Anonymous Sylvia (purplegecko) said...

Happy New year Shaz.
I hope this years change brings some happy results.
As always I am thinking of you.

January 03, 2008 5:54 pm  
Anonymous Lut C. said...

Happy New year!

January 03, 2008 7:04 pm  
Anonymous Brenda said...

A change is always good!
I have been to 4 clinics now and have had 6 IVF Dr's. Ok so it wasnt always my choice to change dr's. Some leave, we moved. But the change has always been a good one.
Everything is crossed.
Hugs
xxx

January 04, 2008 11:41 pm  
Anonymous Imogen said...

Happy new year Shazz. Best of luck with your new FS xo

January 05, 2008 1:03 pm  
Anonymous Lis said...

Happy New Year sweetheart!
may this year bring you all the happiness and love in the world!
xxx

January 08, 2008 8:29 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home