April 04, 2008

Some More News

I had my second Beta today and it came back at………… 986 so it’s more than tripled and we are rapped!  Got to speak to my FS today as she said they are very happy with the numbers but just wants to keep an eye on my progesterone so I will have a BT once a week until my scan on the 18th April. 

Our Bub is due the 7th December one day after my Dad’s 60th! 

Honestly I still can’t believe it but its slowly hitting home cause I am feeling every niggling pain that I get, then I’m off to the loo to check.  I know I know its only just begun. 

Thankyou to everyone that commented on my Blog it’s absolutely flattering, I didn’t realise I had so many lurkers.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Ahuva Batya said...

Yay, I"m following you daily and so happy to hear your beta numbers came back so high! Our due date is Dec 9th, a week before my dad's birthday too!

April 04, 2008 11:46 am  
Anonymous Farah said...

More excellent beta's! Very good for you!

April 04, 2008 2:22 pm  
Anonymous Lut C. said...

Great, great!

April 04, 2008 3:22 pm  
Anonymous webbyerine said...

Wow, maybe you have twins! I am a lurker, congrats!!!!

April 04, 2008 10:37 pm  
Anonymous Imogen said...

:D :D :D

April 05, 2008 10:01 am  
Anonymous Tash said...

p.s... Im predicting its twins and im sticking to it :P

April 06, 2008 2:22 am  
Anonymous Tash said...

TWINS!!!!! Way to go Shazz and Nath :)

April 06, 2008 2:22 am  
Anonymous Brenda said...

Good luck with your bt today. I know your worried but Im sure all will be fine.
Get them to up that progesterone! Tell them Dr B said so!!! :)

Hugs
xxx

April 07, 2008 11:12 pm  
Anonymous Juliette (new baby on the way) Gold said...

Wow, I never knew what this all involved! How can you say you're not a strong person - you're amazing! I kind of took this all for granted until I read your blog.

Hope everything works out. Keep us all posted.

April 08, 2008 12:52 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home