February 29, 2008

#11

AF arrived today....... YAY!!  Today makes it day one of our 11th IVF Transfer and I tell ya I am feeling like the Nanna of IVF'ers lol.   Monday I start Proganova 2 tablets a day and then we are booked in for my scan on the 13th March to check hopefully my juicey lining.  We pray that one out of the 6 embies that are being taken to blast survive but if we get more then that is a total blessing.  One of the good things that has come out of this cycle is that we have beaten the price rise that happens the 30th March.

I want to get a slight bit excited about this due to having a new FS and a new proticole, but you know after all this time you just don't do it because that big IVF toad is waiting to slap you right out of it.   You know what, we just want a break and after 6 yrs of TTCing #1, 4 yrs of IVF and a loss of our angel I think we deserve it pretty soon.

 Wish us luck guys.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous elizabeth said...

I wish you the best of luck!

March 01, 2008 12:51 am  
Anonymous Imogen said...

YAY, lucky legs eleven. I am a bit excited for you too and well and truly prepared to smack that IVF toad around for you :)

March 01, 2008 8:38 am  
Anonymous Brenda said...

EVERYTHING IS CROSSED FOR YOU BOTH!!!
Sending you loads of good luck that number 11 is lucky for you like it was for us!

Hugs
xxx

March 01, 2008 8:48 pm  
Anonymous Lis (DSH) said...

Good luck chicken, you well and truly deserve some good news!
xoxo

March 02, 2008 9:43 pm  
Anonymous Sylvia (purplegecko) said...

Good luck guys. I will be looking for updates and hope this is it.

March 15, 2008 6:01 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home