April 08, 2008

Scare and 3rd Beta

Sorry I haven’t updated but I have been working all weekend and then yesterday I woke up to find when I wiped that there was red blood.  As you could imagine I was stunned for a few minutes and then phoned my nurse.  She got me to have another pessary and then come straight in.  I rung hubby and he met me there. 


 


All the way there I just kept thinking why give this to me if your going to take it away from me,  its almost like I am stoping myself from getting excited in case I lose it.


So we arrived and my nurse said it could be my body is just trying to have AF, called me a difficult child and then took my blood.  She said she would call me about 1.30 and by 3 I was nearly hyperventilating!!!


 


So after my nurse had to have a fight with the path lab, the bloods came back at 4906 at 5w 1d and might I just say OH WOW!  This is a strong little one and I am so happy its snuggled in.  I am having another BT on Thursday just for peace of mind for myself and that if I hadn’t had the bleed she would of told me not to come back.


 


Well woke up this morning and yep there was that red colour again and to be honest the only thing I can put it down to is that the progesterone pessaries are irritating me and making me bleed.  Luckily my FS rung this morning and she told me that is very common for early pg bleeds and not to stress to much.  I mentioned the pessaries and the irritation and she said it could be the reason as we increased them both nights before the bleed but I have to stay on them.


 


Will update you on Thursdays results.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Farah said...

sending you good thoughts!

April 09, 2008 9:09 am  
Anonymous gracehopeandfaith said...

I am so excited to hear about your amazing beta. Fingers crossed for continued good things happening. HUGS to the bleeding.

April 09, 2008 9:13 am  
Anonymous docgrumbles said...

THat would scare anyone. You are no difficult child. Hope the little one stays snug!

April 09, 2008 2:08 pm  
Anonymous Ahuva Batya said...

How scary, but I'm SO GLAD it turned out ok. Hurray for great numbers!

April 09, 2008 2:55 pm  
Anonymous Brenda said...

I am so sure all will be fine! Hell if i can bleed into my shoes you can have a little bit of bleeding. Im so happy they have you on the extra progesterone. So many Dr's dont up it and I think its worth a try. Its not going to hurt.
Look forward to hearing your wonderful news on Thurs!

Hugs
xxx

April 09, 2008 5:51 pm  
Anonymous Lis said...

Fantastic news! Glad today's beta was also an excellent one too sweetheart!
xo

April 10, 2008 8:57 am  
Anonymous soralis said...

Wishing you all the best... good luck!

April 12, 2008 12:27 am  
Anonymous Lut C. said...

"Just relax". HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Easy for her to say!

April 13, 2008 3:28 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home