April 21, 2008

Our First Scan

We have one perfect Bean on board with a heartbeat of just over 120 so I think Boy lol.  I have to stay on progesterone till 12w not 10 which is good. 


 


My FS has a bit of a concern about how we lost the baby last time as the only thing that shows is a UTI which means now I am on regular pee tests which is fine with me.  She also voiced her opinion that I should give up work, we sat and had a good chat about it and we totally understand what she is saying but we want to make it to 12w before we start thinking about that.  Man I would be ready to give up tomorrow lol, but the best thing is I think she has made DH really think about it and at this stage it probably be about July that I stop.  She just explained how important this PG is and as my waters broke for no reason at all last time that we could afford to risk anything.  She is willing to write anything in a letter to my employer about my duties, so she told us to go away and write one and she will type it up and sign it.


 


My FS is keeping me in her care up until I see my OBS with another scan booked for the 5th May and then she will sign me over and classify me as a possible high risk pg.


 


So now we take every day as it comes but for today we are absolutely beaming!


 


Thanks so much everyone again for your support and love.


 

Labels:

12 Comments:

Anonymous cherrie said...

Hi Shazz Im so happy to hear that you and DH have a healthy little bean on board i had tears in my eyes as i read it you totally deserve this so CONGRATS again
take care
love cherrie

April 21, 2008 6:32 am  
Anonymous Jen said...

Congratulations shazz one healthy bean is great going! work is work and temporary at best have everything crossed for you that your bean is forever.

April 21, 2008 12:05 pm  
Anonymous Ahuva Batya said...

What wonderful news! I'm really happy to hear all is going well.

April 21, 2008 12:47 pm  
Anonymous Lut C. said...

Good news! I'm so glad.

April 21, 2008 4:00 pm  
Anonymous Imogen said...

Fantastic news Shazz! Congratulations!

April 21, 2008 11:17 pm  
Anonymous Tash said...

WOOT WOOT!!! Am stoked!! Grow Bean Grow.. I think Boy too, heck, Annaliese needs a little boyfriend hehe :)

April 22, 2008 7:42 am  
Anonymous kari said...

(delurking)
wishing you all the best

April 23, 2008 3:25 pm  
Anonymous kari said...

(delurking)
Wishing you all the best.
Congratulations for all of us....

April 23, 2008 3:26 pm  
Anonymous brie said...

I stumbled across your blog and I want to first say Congrats and second say wow you sound just like me..lol. I am due Dec 10th and have had the same sort of dealings you have! bleeding, cramping. its no fun especially when youve experienced a loss! Im going to keep reading and hope we have wonderful little ones to show for it!

April 24, 2008 6:51 pm  
Anonymous Brenda said...

All is going to be just fine. Im really sure of it!

Hugs
xxx

April 26, 2008 4:23 am  
Anonymous Shayne said...

i am delighted - you alreqdy know that and I have tagged you on my blog.

Shayne

May 05, 2008 8:50 am  
Anonymous Brenda said...

Waiting for another update!!!! Please???

Hugs
xxx

May 11, 2008 1:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home