June 30, 2008

17 weeks

I managed to get hold of a computer and so sorry for no updates.
I am 17 weeks and we made it past another mile stone as it was the day I gave birth to our Angel, so you could say I have never been this far along before.  I am now in maternity clothes, the stretching has settled a bit and the best news ever........ . I think I felt bub move on Monday and it was the best!!  My FS also phoned me last Friday to check up on me and see how things were.I have all my appointments in 2 weeks, first my 18w OBS, then my 18w scan and then an appointment at the hospital.  I have to say I am hanging out for the scan.  I will post a pick today of my new bump that I love to let hang out, its the one time I don't have to hold my gut in lol.
 
I had a fainting spell this week. I went into my old store to visit the staff and it was so warm and yep i went giddy and had to lie on the floor, was so weird the way it came over.  Also I have been waking at 3am because i am hungry as, I think this baby is super sizing its food and I tell ya its bad enough having to pee all night let alone being woken up cause I am friggin hungry!!

 



 I have been getting some sharp pains down below and of course freak out everytime I feel a sharp one.  I just think its all going to happen all over again, I really think myself into the whole thing and then have to pull myself back and say no, no its not going to happen again but unfortunatly my brain wins over.  I am not even half way yet and every day scares me more and more, I just so want to enjoy this I desperatly do. 

I finish work in 4 weeks and I am so glad, I am just soooooooo tired and to be on my feet at work is killing me, yes easy sit down but its the mental thing of the job.  I just feel like I can't get enough sleep.  I read in a book that we wee told to get as much sleep before bubs is born but as she said its starts before that because you can't get comfortable in bed, your up peeing all night then it takes ages to get comfortable and fall a sleep again.  I think there should be a bed designed where you can pull a bit out of the mattress that your tummy can fit into........can't hurt!

Will update you as soon as can, hopefully will have a network card soon.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Glenda said...

wonderful news!!!!

I am so stoked for you both!! Not long till you see your baby again on a scan.... :)

June 30, 2008 9:13 am  
Anonymous ljauss said...

Wow, so glad to hear from you! Sorry about the fainting spell, and the killer feet, but I'm glad that all's well with the little one!

June 30, 2008 10:38 am  
Anonymous Tash said...

:)

July 02, 2008 7:46 am  
Anonymous Faith said...

Honey I am thinking and praying so hard for you right now... Please keep me up to date. (and cross those legs SUPER tight.

Love you lots
Faith xxx

July 10, 2008 4:34 am  
Anonymous Jen said...

congrats on 17 weeks Shaz, it's a pretty big milestone to hit, hope you and bubs keep going strong.

July 21, 2008 10:12 pm  
Anonymous soralis said...

Hope you are doing well.. thinking of you

July 25, 2008 12:46 pm  
Anonymous elizabeth said...

Shazz,
I just wanted to say that I am thinking of you.
Elizabeth

August 12, 2008 7:06 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home