May 12, 2008

It has been a while

I am sorry I haven't been in blog land for a while and yes everything is ok.  I have decided that this Blog won't be password protected, what you see is what you get and after 6 yrs of trying for a Baby and the loss of one 2 yrs ago I want to continue sharing my journey.  If you don't feel up to it I totally understand.

We had another scan last week at 9w 1d and bub is perfect.  Bean measured 2cm, strong heartbeat and good size.  Me on the otherhand has had night sickness which kicks in about 3 everyday, can't eat chocolate of any kind is is devestated lol I mean I still have a fridge full of easter choocolate and I can't deal with it, my pleasure is gone lmao.  I am very tired in the afternoons and could sleep where I am standing which is not a good thing as I work in retail lol but we have decided I will start Maternity leave on the 25th July when I will be 20w.  Honestly it's only starting to kick in that this is real again well besides the constant stretching pains, tiredness and the neusea oh and not to mention the 3x400mg pessaries I have to insert everyday until 12w 2d.

One thing that is playing on my mind is the thought that in 4w 5d my waters broke with my Angel Chloe.  How do you get something like this out of your mind, how do you stop yourself from thinking its going to happen again??  I mean you have never been given a reason why it happened in the first place yet are told it may not happen again......... well what if it does, but what if it doesn't and I pray everyday that it doesn't.

 

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Brenda said...

Great to see you have finally got around to posting! lol About time.

A shit about the m/s. I actually have a bottle of Blackmores Morning sickness Formula here. I think I have only had about 5 out of it. Would you like me to post it to you. My m/s wasnt very bad at all and I simply couldnt be bothered taking them. My sister said they worked really well for her. I was just going to through them out. Email me if you want them and I will pop them in the post.

As for the fear of your water breaking, well thats all very normal and that fear wont go away. My water didnt break but I know with this pg that when I got to your stage with Chloe I worried about it. Then when I got to 23 weeks i worried about early labor and now I worry about bub being still born. None of these were reasons why Zak died. I think its just another horrible part of being pg again after you have a baby die. And no its not fair.

Im so happy that all is going well. And Im glad your going on M leave. Shame you couldnt go on it before then. Maybe when you get in this pg to your 13/14 weeks you could take a few days off. You might just cope a little better if your at home with your legs in the air. :)

Hugs
xxx

May 12, 2008 4:01 am  
Anonymous Brenda said...

Also need to add that if you have choc left over from Easter then you dont like it as much as you think you do! lol

Hugs
xxx

May 12, 2008 7:23 am  
Anonymous Glenda said...

oh hon, wish I could tell you otherwise but you never get that feeling out of your head - ever! You will be packing your dacks until that 'date' and then afterwards. Every day until you have your babe in arms. Unfortunately, it is something that goes hand-on-hand with precious pregnancies.
But, hopefully when you start feeling kicks and squirms it will put your mind at ease to a degree :)

And what is this about not tolerating chocolate?? Wash your mouth out with soap lady!!! XXXX

May 12, 2008 8:29 pm  
Anonymous Lut C. said...

I'm so glad you're posting again, and good news too!

I guess shaking the worry entirely is just too hard, I hope you find a way of handling it. So far so good!

May 13, 2008 3:59 pm  
Anonymous Jamie aka mommydearest said...

Your night sickness will go away soon and your love of chocolate will return with a vengense in a few months if not sooner I promise.Try not to worry to much I am sure your docs are watching you closely and all will be fine.I know easier said then done!Waiting for those belly shots and us pics!

May 13, 2008 9:35 pm  
Anonymous Lis said...

All wonderful news sweetheart :)
I read you think the lack of chocolate means boy....hate to tell ya, but I ate like no tomorrow, anything sweet I could not get enough of...and you know what I had ;-)
xoxo

May 14, 2008 7:57 am  
Anonymous Tash said...

Am pleased to hear everything is doing what it should be.
I also wanted to add that i couldn eat anything sweet until the last trimester, i would crave savory things all the time, and as you know i had a little princess.
Its fun hearing all the different wives tales though, i still have to agree with you and say i think your having a boy.
Shazz,i hope the next 4 weeks run smoothly for you, i will be thinking of you and N in this hard time.
Everyone else has pretty much summed it up, but i just wanted to let you know that we re all herefr you if ever you need us.
Take it easy Shazz
xx

May 14, 2008 10:06 pm  
Anonymous Hubby said...

Yeah sit down woman and stop doing the things you shouldnt be doing

May 15, 2008 2:50 am  
Anonymous salli said...

Good to hear all is going well. You and Nath are always in my thoughts HUGZZZ

May 29, 2008 3:07 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home